- 1 8oz. box of pasta (approx. 2 cups cooked) such as whole wheat, gluten-free, spinach, black bean, quinoa pasta, etc.
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tsp. each salt and pepper
- 2 Tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups chopped fresh veggies such as peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, etc.
- Optional: 1/2 cup shredded or parmesan cheese
- Optional: 1 cup diced chicken, turkey, pre-cooked shrimp, natural pepperoni (no preservatives) as a non-vegetarian option
- Cook 2 cups noodles as directed.
- Once cooked, add 3 T olive oil, 1/2 teas each salt and pepper, 2 teas garlic powder
- May add 1/2 C shredded cheese or Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Mix all then add chopped veggies of choice, and stir - such as: broccoli, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, etc. Multi colored veggies are terrific!
- If not making vegetarian dish, add chopped chicken or turkey, slices of pepperoni or small pre-cooked shrimp
- Serve warm or chill in refrigerator for 30 min before serving