1 whole grain (or gluten-free) wrap – 7” to 8”
2 Tbsp. whipped cream cheese
1 Tbsp. whole cranberry sauce (can)
1/8 cup chopped pecans (roasted or raw)
1 large Romaine lettuce leaf, washed and dried
- 3 slices of deli turkey, preservative-free - See more at:
- Mix cream cheese and cranberry sauce in a small bowl
- Spread cream cheese mixture on one side of tortilla.
- Roughly chop and sprinkle pecans over cream cheese.
- Place one large lettuce leaf in center of wrap over pecans.
- Distribute 3 slices deli turkey over lettuce.
- Roll and wrap securely in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (or overnight).
- Slice into 1” pinwheels.