1 box whole-wheat angel hair pasta (13.25 oz.)
1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli, cut into small pieces
2 tsp. butter
2 tbsp. olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb. medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley (or 2 tbsp. dried parsley)
2 tbsp. grated Parmesan
- Cook the pasta according to package directions adding the broccoli for the last 5 minutes.
- While the pasta cooks, heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat in a pan or skillet.
- Add the garlic and saute until tender.
- Add the shrimp, parsley, lemon juice and salt.
- Cook until shrimp are pink on both sides.
- Toss the pasta and broccoli with the shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.