1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 onion, chopped
1 stalk celery, diced
1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned
Salt and Pepper
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
2 cups spinach, loosely packed
3 cups cooked brown rice
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 cups grated reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Sauté onion and celery in olive oil until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp, tomatoes, and spinach to the pan and sauté until shrimp turn pink and spinach is wilted.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- Add rice, cream of mushroom soup, 1 1/2 cups cheese, and salt & pepper to taste. Mix until blended.
- Pour into a square or rectangular baking dish coated with non-stick baking spray.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly.
Serve with a side salad.