- 30 medium or large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 zucchini, sliced in half rings (1/4" thick)
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup 100% maple syrup
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ginger powder
- Dash salt
- Cooking spray
1. Soak skewers in water for a few minutes.
2. Thread zucchini, pineapple, shrimp and repeat.
3. Mix marinade ingredients and pour over skewers.
4. Let sit for about 10 minutes turning container upside down a few time to distribute marinade.
5. Heat a pancake griddles or counter top grill to 350 degrees.
6. Spray surface with cooking spray.
7. Grill kebabs for approximately 4 minutes per side until shrimp is no longer pink.
8. Meanwhile, boil remaining marinade in small pot for 2-3 minutes.
9. Serve kebabs over rice with extra sauce.