Maple Cinnamon Apple Chips are sweetened with natural ingredients and baked to a crispy crunch.
2 Gala apples, washed and dried
2 Tbsp. 100% Maple Syrup
100% Stevia Extract Powder
- Using a veggie mandolin or very sharp knife, slice apples thinly to form chips.
- Spread on parchment paper on cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Brush each apple slice with maple syrup.
- Lightly sprinkle each apple chip with cinnamon sweetened with Stevia powder (to taste).
- Sprinkle chips very lightly with salt.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 50-55 minutes until apple chips are browned.
- Remove from oven and allow them to cool and crisp up.
Apple chips are great for dessert, lunches, and after school snacks.