This super moist meatloaf is packed with veggies - even your pickiest eaters will approve!
1 zucchini peeled and shredded
1 onion, shredded
1 avocado, mashed
1 (14.5 oz.) can of tomatoes in basil, garlic & oregano (well drained)
1 lb. extra lean ground beef (93/7)
1 1/2 cups of dry oatmeal
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup ketchup
1/2 cup ketchup
1 tbsp. each yellow mustard, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce
- Puree the first 4 veggie ingredients into a smooth paste and transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- Add beef, oatmeal, ketchup, and salt and mix with your hands until well blended.
- Transfer to a sprayed meat loaf pan.
- Combine topping ingredients and spread over top of meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F and cooked through.
Let stand 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.