1 large green tomato, washed and sliced into 1/4" rings
1 Tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
1/2 Tsp. garlic powder
1 Tsp. dried parsley
1/4 Tsp. creole seasoning
Salt and Pepper
1. Season each side of tomato with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in shallow pan.
3. Meanwhile mix the flour, garlic, parsley, and creole in a shallow bowl.
4. Dredge each tomato through the mixture coating on both sides.
5. Place tomatoes in hot pan and let fry until browned on one side.
6. Flip over and repeat on remaining side.
7. Remove tomatoes and drain on paper towel.
8. Serve immediately.