1 lb. of fresh spring asparagus spears
Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Wash, dry, and cut ends off asparagus.
- Toss asparagus with some olive oil, salt, and pepper until lightly coated.
- Allow asparagus to warm to room temperature.
- When ready to cook, heat grill to 400 degrees.
- Place asparagus in a grill basket and place on the indirect heat side. Close lid.
- Grill asparagus for approximately 4-5 minutes until fork tender, turning with tongs to distribute heat evenly.
- Transfer asparagus to a serving tray and lightly sprinkle with balsamic vinegar (about 1 Tbsp).
- Serve immediately.
- *You can put one finger on the end of your balsamic vinegar to help manage the flow.