2 cups of whole-wheat flour
4 Tsp. baking powder
1 Tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 Tsp. Salt
Stevia (100%), pinch
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups milk (any kind), (or a little more if needed for thinning)
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, washed and dried
- Preheat pancake griddle to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Whip wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Drop by large spoonful onto buttered grill.
- Flip when first side is lightly browned and batter is bubbling slightly about 1 minute.
- Flip, brown the second side, and move to a platter to stack.
- Dust pancakes with powdered sugar.
- Serve with real maple syrup.