- ½ red apple, cubed
- ½ green apple, cubed
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 4 seedless clementines, peeled and broken into slices
- ¼ red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups mixed fresh greens
- 3 Tbsp. white vinegar (or cider vinegar)
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Stevia powder to sweeten to taste
- Cashews, handful of pieces
- Poppy seeds – sprinkle a bit on top
- Place fresh leafy greens in a large bowl or on a plate.
- Combine apples, celery, clementines, and red pepper.
- Place dressing ingredients in a container with lid and shake until mixed. Pour over salad chopped produce and place on bed of greens.
- Top with cashews and a sprinkle of poppy seeds.