- 5.3 oz. plain, non-fat
- 1 Tbsp. honey (or maple syrup to desired sweetness)
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 2 Strawberries, sliced (for garnish
- Mix yogurt, honey, and mixed fruit
- Using a small cookie dropper, scoop yogurt balls onto waxed paper
- Decorate with a slice of strawberry (or other fruit)
- Freeze for 20 minutes until firm
*Additional healthy ingredients can be mixed in such as raisins, sunflower seeds, nuts, dried fruit, dark chocolate bits, coconut, etc.
*We used a single serving yogurt cup and made 8 yogurt bites. Recipe can be doubled, tripled, or more.
*Store bites in layers of waxed paper in a plastic container in your freezer.