You won't be able to make these fast enough! With just 3 simple ingredients, here's a healthy snack or side dish that won't last long.
- Russet potatoes, washed and dried (skin left on)
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 300 - 350 degrees.
- Carefully cut potatoes into thin rounds using a veggie mandolin.
- Spread a single layer of potato rounds onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spray potatoes with olive oil spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Turn potatoes over and repeat.
- Place potatoes in heated oven for approximately 15-20 minutes until potatoes begin to dry and crisp.
- Using tongs, turn potatoes over to crisp and brown the second side.
- Remove from oven to cool.
- Eat right away! Too good to be true!!