No "clowning around" with this cute and tasty cabbage head that your kids will love to make and eat.
- 1 slice of cabbage (approximately 1/2" thick)
- Assorted veggies to form a face
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cabbage steak on parchment paper in shallow pan (such as a round cake pan).
- Assemble assorted veggies to form a face.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove tinfoil and continue baking another 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.