1 - 3 ½ lb. organic whole chicken
- Lawry’s or McCormick Seasoned Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove giblets from bird and discard.
- Wash bird inside and out under cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place bird in a disposable tinfoil tray.
- Season the backside with seasoned salt.
- Flip the bird (breast side up) and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Place in oven and cook 70—80 minutes until thermometer reads 165 degrees and the juices run clear.
- Remove bird from oven and using a pastry bush, baste the bird with juices from bottom of the pan. Allow to rest.