Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Writing: Freelancing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-11-2014, 11:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Two Knowledgeable/Experienced Writers Needed Part-Time

Looking to hire two new freelancers to work up to 20 hours a week (may split between different freelancers if we identify a good fit). Writers will need to write 4 300 word stories per hour based on information provided to you or press releases. There are also more formulaic stories available that are sort of "fill in the blank".

Native English speakers only and degree in Journalism preferred but not required. Would prefer people interested in working 20 hours a week but will take multiple people at less hours if you are a better fit.

SEO knowledge a plus, AP style required, and a preference for crisp and clean copy. Selected candidates would take a 4 hour paid test.

Please submit a brief writing bio, 1-2 samples, and your hourly rate for this kind of work to lpennington@elancecloud.com

www.wordswithlaura.com
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-06-2015, 12:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Wanted to reply and provide a few more details. I was able to hire one person directly from this forum who was a good fit, and I'm hopeful there may be a few more out there.

It's okay if you can only work about 5 hours per week (this client's budget is capped at $12/hour). Just let me know that when sending me a message. You'll be provided with the material to write the post, mostly it involves getting 100-200 words as a base and your final product will be no more than 300 words with sentences that you add and retooling that you do. I think some people were under the impression they had to write the 300 from scratch and that's not the case.

Please follow the instructions above if interested. This is long term!

www.wordswithlaura.com

This ad will disappear if you login