Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Writing: Freelancing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Bubblews

I emailed Bubblews about nonpayment a while ago and received the email about they're checking on it and I need to be patient. I haven't heard anything back yet. Has anyone heard anything yet?

Last edited by mommy2onelittleboy; 08-12-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Super WAHM

When I had problems, I just posted a message to this account (Support 2) and had my issue resolved within a couple of days. Good luck. BubblewsSupport2 - profile - Bubblews
Old 08-13-2013, 05:58 AM
WAHM Regular

I sent an email twice and never heard anything. I also posted on the BubblewsSupport2 profile and never heard anything.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:16 AM
Registered WAHM

It is difficult for me to want to invest my time on their site, because there are so many people that have not been paid.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:47 AM
Awesome WAHM

I tried numerous emails, posting on the support2 page and sending an email to the redemption Gmail account. My name was posted on the first group of people to have their accounts reviewed. I just cashed out again three days ago, and I'm giving them until the end of the day today to pay me for that before I email. They're going to lose a lot of writers if they don't at least keep people posting as to why their not getting paid.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:32 AM
Registered WAHM

Thank God. Good to see a lot of people like me here. Thought I was the only one!
Old 08-13-2013, 10:56 AM
Super WAHM

In that case, it may be a lost cause. I'm not investing any more time there, either. I have about 40 posts up (mostly just personal ramblings) that I'll leave, but the problem I had put me off, too, even though it was resolved.
Old 08-13-2013, 11:33 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2onelittleboy View Post
They're going to lose a lot of writers if they don't at least keep people posting as to why their not getting paid.
That's been my issue. I have couple dozen posts, but I stopped when I started hearing others were having problems getting paid. Quite honestly, I've found that I make more at SliceThePie and it's brainless writing that's great for in between writing jobs. Listen to a snippet of a song, write up a review, and make some cash. I've been too busy to go rate anything recently, but in the few days I have, I was up to $5 already.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:49 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2onelittleboy View Post
I tried numerous emails, posting on the support2 page and sending an email to the redemption Gmail account. My name was posted on the first group of people to have their accounts reviewed. I just cashed out again three days ago, and I'm giving them until the end of the day today to pay me for that before I email. They're going to lose a lot of writers if they don't at least keep people posting as to why their not getting paid.
Where did you see your name posted for the account review? I got the canned email reply on Aug 8th and I haven't heard anything since. I stopped writing there on May 28th after I redeemed and received nothing.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:59 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeLivre View Post
I sent an email twice and never heard anything. I also posted on the BubblewsSupport2 profile and never heard anything.
Just out of curiosity, did you give them your full account URL? If you just give them your username, they said they would delete your email.

This ad will disappear if you login