Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Writing: Freelancing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-30-2010, 11:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Help...Internet Brands Publishing

I write for Internet Brands Publishing, I have been writing for the home decor and tips sections. No one ever e-mails me back when I have a question, so I thought maybe someone here could help

There are no articles for me write; this is the first time this has happened. Usually there are hundreds to choose from. I want to work, but they simply have nothing to write. I know they have many other areas they have writers for. Does anyone know how to start writing for those different genres? I just want to make some money If anyone can help that would be great.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-30-2010, 12:33 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to andra33

I have the same question but no one has given me a clear answer....
Old 03-30-2010, 02:27 PM
WAHM Addict

I would love to know that too. I want a LOT more titles to do with them. I'm on for two sites, but there have been no titles at all for two or three days now.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Awesome WAHM

I am not sure, you might want to email them directly.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:10 PM
WAHM Regular

I never get a response when I e-mail When I was hired they didn't give me a contact or anything. I was hoping that maybe someone who has more experience with them would have some advice on getting in contact, or how to write for more than one genre. Any help from someone who works for them would be appreciated!

Thanks again!
Old 03-30-2010, 05:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to dkramer
Default IB Pub email

Do you have Stacey's email? This is who I sent my request to and she was very helpful in letting me know how to apply to other verticals.

Dawn
Old 03-30-2010, 07:38 PM
mommyupdate

Default BS

You all have me a bit worried. I recenlty applied for Break Studios, Internet Brands and DS. I was just accepted ot BS and Not DS (dissapointed beyond believe) and am about to start doing the work for BS.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkramer View Post
Do you have Stacey's email? This is who I sent my request to and she was very helpful in letting me know how to apply to other verticals.

Dawn
I have sent my e-mails to Stacey with no response. If you had a good response maybe mine weren't delivered. I'll try again. Thanks.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:36 AM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to andra33

I am also very frustrated. I only write for UltimateCoupons and I really enjoy it, but there isn't too much work to do. In fact, new articles are added 2-3 times a week, but that's all. And I have to stay all day long to write on those articles because I know that I might not catch new ones too soon. This is why I would like to write for several IB websites...
Old 03-31-2010, 02:12 AM
wguest

It's the end of the month. Wait until the new month begins and they wlll post a new supply of articles.

This ad will disappear if you login