Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Health and Wellness > It Works! Global

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-17-2009, 10:25 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Well, I'm thinking the Thermofit works :-)

At least that's the only thing I can figure out that could have helped me lose 3 lbs that I had gained back over 2 weeks, those 3 plus another 1.5 in the week since my hubby's been gone. I've not been eating great at all and had gained those 3 lbs back right as I was starting to take the Thermofit. So, I kept taking it even though circumstances were that I couldn't get the healthy food I needed, and took the fat fighters after each meal. I've been on the fat fighters since August so I know that's not what made those 3 lbs come off because I was taking them when I gained the 3 lbs, lol.

Anyway, as of right now, I'm thinking the new Thermofit rocks! LOL I'll definitely be updating because I'm 8 lbs from my first goal now and I will be very excited to share, LOL

ETA: The fat fighters do work but when you eat what I was eating those 2 weeks hubby was home I was STILL absorbing a LOT of fat & carbs. Think fair food and festival food and LOTS of eating out at not so healthy places. There's no telling what I would have gained had it NOT been for the Fat Fighters!!

God bless y'all!!

Last edited by IamBlessed; 10-17-2009 at 10:30 AM. Reason: forgot to say something, lol
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 10-17-2009, 10:47 AM
Awesome WAHM

exactly.. You could of gained 6 pounds without the fat fighters LOL. Sound like you were on a fat and carb binge, but now ready to get off the wagon.. Are you taking the Greens? This has really helped me with not eating sweets, etc.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:19 PM
WAHM Fanatic

LOL Kelly, well the way my body has been in the last year I wouldn't have been surprised to see 6 to 10 lbs gained after that 2 weeks. I wasn't intending to be on an all out food fest those 2 weeks but circumstances made it hard to get my hands on healthy food and then once you go down that road it's so easy to just go crazy with it. So, I am so glad I had the fat fighters during that time.

Yes, I definitely take the greens daily and they definitely take away my sweet cravings and snack cravings period really. And I didn't snack during that time, I just ate REALLY unhealthy and large meals. Now, the last 3 days have been a different story on the sweet cravings, lol. I think my body is getting ready to try and start a new cycle and I've wanted sweets but I know that's just what happens around that time of month with me. And I've eaten sweets these last 3 days along with still not eating healthy foods and still lost weight, how crazy is that. I know that I can't go on eating like that forever, it's just not good for you, but knowing that when things happen and you do mess up for awhile on your eating, having the Thermofit and Fat Fighters definitely help and prevent you from messing your weight up.

Have an awesome day!!
Old 10-19-2009, 11:45 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default SO great!

Krystal!

So great to hear your success and testimony! Whoohoo! Keep us posted.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:24 AM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to LisaKuhel
Smile

I have that in my next order lol, so we'll see how it goes.
I love love love the fat fighters as well.

Hubby used the chin and neck wrap and loved it. He does not need to lose inches, but her does have
sleep apnea and use to feel "something" extra in his neck and now it's not there. Very cool!
(now not saying he does not have sleep apena anymore, lol, he does, BUT something that use to be there is now gone!) His head felt clearer the next day to.

He asked me last night if I had anymore LOL

Keep up the great work Krystal and can't wait to chat with you later today!

This ad will disappear if you login