Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > WAHM Life > Work at Home Dads

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:58 AM
WAHM Regular

Default looking for a home job!!!

i need something to keep me busy. im a stay at home dad with ms. i was a surgical technologist till i could not do my job anymore..i am looking for something like a real make it at home company that does not rip you off. or any or there any other easy at home things that i do not have to call? not to saavy on the comp. but, willing to learn.. don
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Don,

I work with a company that doesn't have any sign up fees and we have a system for the average person to succeed with hard work of course Feel free to PM me for more info.

Cheers,

Rachel
Old 04-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi, sorry about your luck I have a great product that is a untapped market and tons of room for growth. People are quiting there jobs after 6 months or so with this company. PM me for more info, easy to get started with no start up cost. grow at your own rate.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Grand WAHM

Send a message via AIM to Amy Jacobs Send a message via Yahoo to Amy Jacobs
Default start here

Telecommuting Moms - WAHM Forums - WAHM.com
Seeking Serious Homeworkers We offer Daily pay & Household Benefits. Work PT or FT. No Cold calling. Full Training & Support Provided. Call or text me Amy Jacobs 815-341-2151 www.workwithAmyJacobs.com
Old 04-13-2012, 01:35 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Skype™ to CherylAH

Hello Don,
There is a wealth of information on this board. I did alot of research here (and other sites on the internet) before I found the perfect fit for me. It sounds like you're not really sure what you want to do, so it might be best for you to do a trial run with a company to see if it's something that you could see yourself doing. It's usually a nominal price for the limited time period (probably 1-2 weeks) and you should have full access to everything that people who are working normally with the company have access to. Be sure to talk with people in the companies you are looking at. You'll probably have a team leader/mentor who will be your go-to person for helping you get started and stay successful. It's really helpful to have someone that you feel comfortable with and is easily accessible.
Wishing you much success. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentvalve View Post
i need something to keep me busy. im a stay at home dad with ms. i was a surgical technologist till i could not do my job anymore..i am looking for something like a real make it at home company that does not rip you off. or any or there any other easy at home things that i do not have to call? not to saavy on the comp. but, willing to learn.. don
Hi Don,

I'm a chiropractor, and a little skeptical about things, so I'm trying out a company that you become an affiliate marketer for them, then you post an ad for the company. By posting an ad, you become qualified for the company's profits. It can be joined for free, but I started out slowly and I'm already seeing results (I joined last Thursday).

It takes about 5 minutes a day, and I see a lot of potential.

Even if you join for free, they give you 3 websites to promote, and you get paid to promote them. You can recruit other people, and make more money, but you don't really have to recruit to make money.

If you are interested, I'll reply back between patients.

If you can place a classified ad, obviously, you can (you did it here), you can do this biz.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:17 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi and welcome to WAHM It's nice to meet you . You have been given a lot of great advice . .. So I'll just wish you good luck in whatever you end up doing. If you have any more questions feel free to ask .
Old 04-27-2012, 04:55 AM
Banned

there are soo many oppurtunities on this forum check the one you feel can suit you and join...
but i am into syntek global is cuul if you prefer u can join...
Old 05-01-2012, 02:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentvalve View Post
Hey, Don.

Because of your health, you might very well be interested in the company I'm with. Our products could help you relieve your symptoms and they are all natural. My grandmother has severe arthritis and osteoperosis and has been deteriorating over the last 2 years (she's 80) and just 2 weeks after drinking our juice, she's telling me she can do things she hasn't been able to do in years and she feels 50 years old again! She moves so much better and can finally sleep in her bed again. For over a year, she couldn't lay down in bed because of the pain and because if she lied down, she couldn't get up. She would sleep in her recliner. She used to not sleep well, either, due to the pain. She would awake in the middle of the night and not be able to go back to sleep because of the pain. She is now sleeping a full nights sleep and I'm certain the sleep is helping to reduce her blood pressure. She looks so much healthier! She thanks me everytime she talks to me.

I'd love to talk to you some more. If you're interested, PM me or email me at healthylifehappylifealex@gmail.com. If you email me, just remind me of who you are and where we met.

Best wishes!
Old 05-08-2012, 11:20 AM
WAHM Regular

Hello Don.. from a fellow, former surgical technologist

I ran my own company for seven years and sold it last year. Quickly realized that I didn't like being retired and wanted to do something but it had to be worth my time and something I enjoyed.

I looked into several businesses that you can find advertised here as well as my others. I have friends doing over 50% of the ones listed here. I narrowed it down to 2. One company that is not even shown on here that keeps me very busy and can be done from home and also one "fun" one you can find here that I'm mainly just playing around with.

If you would like me to share, just message me

This ad will disappear if you login