Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Food > Wildtree

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-30-2010, 04:35 PM
Registered WAHM

Question Culinary Club

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and I am seriously considering becoming a consultant for Wildtree.

I know that people can join the Culinary Club and purchase items at a 20% discount.

Could you please tell how this benefits the consultant? It seems like the Culinary Club will take business away from consultants, but I might be missing something!

Thanks for your help!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 12-30-2010, 05:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi! I'm not a consultant, but signed up for the Culinary Club. I'm not 100% sure, but I would assume that if someone signs up for the Culinary Club under a specific representative, that rep would benefit. I didn't even see on the website where to go to sign up for the CC and had the link emailed to me by my rep. I think the Culinary Club would one enhance your business. Now that I have my 20% discount, it is unlikely that I would order from another company so my rep is benefited in that way too. Hope this helps, and to any reps, please correct me if I am wrong!
Samantha
Old 12-30-2010, 09:09 PM
renee.wildtree

I am a Wildtree rep & when I first joined I asked my upline the same question. From the conversation, it does benefit the rep (& customer/possible recruit) in many ways.

1) If the customer is like you and is contemplating becoming a rep, the Culinary Club gives them a semi-trial concerning the products and also the interest from their friends/family. They can see if Wildtree is a right fit for them. From the reps' standpoint, this customer could possibly be a future recruit...thus growing your team!

2) Also the rep still receives a sales commission anywhere from 5%+ (just how much depends on if they have built a team or not...but at least 5%)...thus the rep makes money with no extra work since the culinary club member is responsible for ordering online & such. According to the "rules", culinary club members are not eligible for the 20% off at tasting parties...unless the rep personally makes the decision to override this "rule".

I hope this helps and if you are interested in joining, please consider joining my team. Although I'm fairly new at this, I have a financial accounting background along with an awesome support system from my upline....tons of info that will help you get started on the right foot.

Blessings,
Renee
Old 01-19-2011, 07:40 AM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to debswildtree
Thumbs up

HI, I was reading thru the threads and found this. I would be more than happy to answer any and all questions you may have. You can email me at debswildtree@yahoo.com and we can discuss any other questions you may have. Samantha (who replied to this thread) contacted me through this website and she joined the Culinary Club and is now starting to reap the benefits!

As others have replied to you... yes, the Culinary Club does help the rep. They do receive at least 5% of the sale from Culinary Club Members. It boosts their Sales Volume for the month. As a representative, you can do absolutely nothing and have sales based on someone ordering online through their Culinary Club Membership. It is a win-win situation as the CCM (Culinary Club Member) gets 20% off their order FOREVER and the Rep gets at least 5% commission from that sale.

Again, I would be more than happy to help you out in any way I can. I became a rep and my upline leader was in a different state. I have done all my training long distance and would be able to help you in the same way if this is the way you want to go. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Debbie
Old 02-05-2011, 02:00 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to foreverdavis

I am a culinary member and found this interesting. I wanted to add something to the thread also. This past week, the rep I signed up for the club under was trying to reach a certain goal to qualify for a trip. I placed an order and my order helped her reach her goal--so that is definately a big help, right?

Also, I am a culinary member because I might sign up someday. I love the products and keeping thinking I might, but right now I rep for Uppercase Living and can't handle both so I am content to be a club member and get a great discount!

Angie

Last edited by happymommy; 02-05-2011 at 09:08 PM. Reason: link removed

This ad will disappear if you login