Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > WAHMs in Network Marketing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-24-2012, 08:17 AM
Banned

Thumbs down Next time you want to tout a "heavy hitter" came over to your MLM, think about this!

Straight from the Business from Home Website:

Top Earner Robert Dean Terminated by Limu Company?

by admin on January 23, 2012
Robert Dean

Robert Dean seems to be terminated by the Limu Company. Robert Dean has been with his "Top Gun Team" in Tahitian Noni, Monavie, Evolv Health, ViSalus and the Limu Company. He is famous for his "Deals".

Comments?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-24-2012, 09:07 AM
Super WAHM

OMG!

I've been following Robert Dean for some time now. One of his well-known business partners have been trying to recruit me like rent is due tomorrow for months now. Of course, she mentions Robert Dean but I'm like, "I don't care who Robert Dean is!" A "name" or a "big shot" is not going to convince me to join a company. I'm set on what I do, sorry lol.

I'm not surprised about this at all. Do you have a link to this article?

I know we move companies but geez! Just my opinion...
Old 01-24-2012, 09:13 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Many people just don't understand there's another side to all the rah, rah, hype that goes on in the industry. At the end of the day it's business and the people at the top clearly look at the MLM industry as a business.

I have talked to people who have said they didn't want to make a business move that would be in their own (family) best interest because they didn't wan to hurt their uplines feelings.. when people are making "big money" they are not just going to leave a company and just start over from day one. at least I don't think most would.

It is amazing how a leader from from one company will show up at another company and in a short amount if time be a top income earner.. Yet some people will think the new heavy hitter has had some revelation to support the business they are in.. It's kind of like hearing some celebrity is a new distributor.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:15 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to prostarprofitsdotcom
Default Stupid

It is stupid to this if a person jump from their company to your company and if they have a rep for doing so (Your may not want a company jumper because they will not stay long with you.

I don't consider myself as a big leader in MLM even though I work MLM's too. I have people contact me trying to get me to join the latest and best MLM.

You can tell they don't care about me they just want to see what they can get out of me. Other big leaders experience the same thing if you want them to join you.

Focus on them and what they want and don't say stuff like you will make a lot of money with us because they are already making a lot of money.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:32 AM
WAHM Fanatic

It's about money. There's a huge difference between someone jumping from company to company who basically has no down-line with them compared to a heavy hitter who is bringing a ready made team with them. As many of us are not big time we just may not hear of the deals that are offered to the heavy hitters...

Think about it for a moment and consider your compensation plan.. How fast will a person move up if they bring in a few hundred or even a few thousand with them compared to Joe or Jane part-timer who wants to make some extra income but recruits one person ever 12-18 months?
Old 01-24-2012, 10:44 AM
WAHM Regular

It may be about the money but it certainly doesn't lend credibility when you promote something as the next great thing and then leave to go someplace else.

I have been recruited by many people and it is one thing I ALWAYS look at. If you find a good company and work you can make a REALLY good living but I like to think my upline sponsor will be there to help me and that she really believes what she is telling me.

Sounds like these heavy hitters are taking advantage of MLMs that "front load" money and then move on.

So happy my company built its comp plan for long term stability and wealth building. It is too bad that so many of the MLM newbies look at the glitz and don't understand that they need goals and a business plan (even if it is a very simple one) to succeed.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
It's about money. There's a huge difference between someone jumping from company to company who basically has no down-line with them compared to a heavy hitter who is bringing a ready made team with them. As many of us are not big time we just may not hear of the deals that are offered to the heavy hitters...

Think about it for a moment and consider your compensation plan.. How fast will a person move up if they bring in a few hundred or even a few thousand with them compared to Joe or Jane part-timer who wants to make some extra income but recruits one person ever 12-18 months?
I couldn't agree with you more!
Old 01-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Awesome WAHM

I feel this practice is shameful. Now, obviously, there are reasons to leave a company. I did it myself. However, when someone jumps ship 5, 6, 7 times, it tells me a couple different things. One, they may not be a person of integrity. Two, they only care about the money and not the people that are affected by their frequent moves. Three, they don't actually believe in the company, product, or compensation plan of the company. If they did, they would not jump to the next start-up so quickly. If you believe your compensation plan can provide a long-term residual income, then why would you just build for a couple years (or months), then jump to the next one promising big bucks?

To me, it smells SLIMY.

I would rather stick with a leader who is consistently working, building a long-term residual income in a business that is time-tested and has a track record of success.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:33 PM
Grand WAHM

Send a message via AIM to Amy Jacobs Send a message via Yahoo to Amy Jacobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EstherL View Post
I feel this practice is shameful. Now, obviously, there are reasons to leave a company. I did it myself. However, when someone jumps ship 5, 6, 7 times, it tells me a couple different things. One, they may not be a person of integrity. Two, they only care about the money and not the people that are affected by their frequent moves. Three, they don't actually believe in the company, product, or compensation plan of the company. If they did, they would not jump to the next start-up so quickly. If you believe your compensation plan can provide a long-term residual income, then why would you just build for a couple years (or months), then jump to the next one promising big bucks?

To me, it smells SLIMY.

I would rather stick with a leader who is consistently working, building a long-term residual income in a business that is time-tested and has a track record of success.
I agree 100% with you! Very well said
Old 01-25-2012, 12:11 PM

Find the company you believe in
Where your time is well spent, where you can see you are helping others meet their needs

Then its a moot point - why leave when you already have one that makes you feel good!

Bonnie

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
heavyhitters, mlm, monavie