Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > VirtualBee (formerly KeyForCash)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:17 PM
WAHM Regular

Wink Is VirtualBee Hiring right now?

Is VirtualBee hiring right now? I was just wondering because I see that work is starting to pick up for some people that currently work for them. Does anyone know when VirtualBee does hire new workers? I took the evaluation test and I currently have a 91% score. I have heard from many people on here that you have to score between 98% and !00% to get an invite from them. I am going to continue to take the test to improve my score in the meantime. I would appreciate feedback from anyone that works for them to share what they know about the hiring process with VirtualBee. Thanks to everyone for your help!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 10-02-2012, 12:28 AM
WAHM Regular

Because we're all independent contractors, we don't have any information on their hiring practices. All we know is that people who get accepted tend to have 98-100% score, they usually wait several months before being invited and some folks with high scores (the 98-100% range) have had luck with emailing them inquiring about their status- but not all. Other than that, tax season is the busiest season of the year. Good luck!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:03 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile Is VirtualBee Hiring right now?

Thanks so much for the reply! I really appreciate it. I will keep the above information in mind. I know it may be awhile before they may be hiring and I would just like to make a little extra money from time to time typing, My evaluation score improves each time I take the test so I know that is a good thing. I appreciate the information you gave me regarding VirtualBee.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Registered WAHM

Default legit?

is virtualbee a legitimate site to work for? how does it work?
Old 10-12-2012, 12:50 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel5589 View Post
is virtualbee a legitimate site to work for? how does it work?
Yes, it's a legitimate site for data entry work. Try checking out their website/the qualification test and reading some of the existing threads on this forum and it should give you a pretty clear picture of this company and the work involved.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:54 AM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via AIM to gingles40
Default Key for Cash

I did the Key for Cash a few months ago and received a 99% and still no one has responded.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:13 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingles40 View Post
I did the Key for Cash a few months ago and received a 99% and still no one has responded.
I'd try contacting them through their website if you're still interested.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:15 PM
Super WAHM

It does, indeed, help to contact them by email . . . that's what I did after receiving no response after getting 100% . .. and heard from them within 2 days, saying I was hired.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via AIM to gingles40

I did contact them and told them I got a 99% on my evaluation 2 months ago. They got back to me really quick and said they hire every two weeks. My response was it's been 2 months and they didn't have an answer. So, don't know what's going on.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:11 AM
Registered WAHM

I did their test and got a 97% result. I emailed them to see if they were hiring at the moment and they said they were not hiring any international workers (I'm in the UK).

To be honest, I wish they had told me this before I took their very lengthy tests, but you never know, maybe I will hear from them some time in the future, fingers crossed!

This ad will disappear if you login