Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > VirtualBee (formerly KeyForCash)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-06-2009, 10:11 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi!,
I am new to the forum but have been lurking around for a while. I have tried to take the evaluation for keyforcash and did not pass. My question is it states if you can not read or if illegible to press enter. and if it is blank to use "/" ut when I took the test I had a lot of places where is was a snippet that was not centered at all and you can only see some or none of the numbers or letters on the snippet. This is when I ht enter to skip. Am I suppose to but the "/" instead? Really confused because all the other things I know that I did like they said just unclear as to what to do when there is one that you can not see all of it, one that is crossed out and one that has spaces where numbers should go but there are no numbers entered?

Thanks in Advance for your help, I really need to start bringing in some extra cash and help would be much appreciated.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-06-2009, 10:21 PM
WAHM Regular

If you can only see some or none of the text or if it's illegible, I clicked enter. I used "/" for blank spaces and boxes.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks!!, I will try again on tomorrow. I knew I had to be hitting enter too much.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:31 PM
WAHM Regular

You're welcome. Good luck to you!
Old 03-07-2009, 11:12 AM
WAHM Regular

I just did mine again and hit more blanks then enters as last time I did not know either, if something wasunreadable or was just to be blank..
and now my score is lower. I dont understand. Even in numbers when it says use ONLY numbers no letters, if it says something like this:
This year's tax return from 2008 and then from 2007...
What am I supposed to write in the box? 2007 2008? Just ignore the words and do the years, with a space between? OR thatconsidered blank since there is no dollars andcents on the snippet?
I do not understand If anyone is willing or nice enough to take the timeto PM me, Iwould love to ask you somequestions....no one answered my other post, I am scared to Pm anyone. thank you
Heather
Old 03-08-2009, 11:39 AM
WAHM Regular

Any better luck today Mel? I am obviously doing something major wrong and have no clue where to go for help. I read all 25pages of this forum and not finding what i must be doing wrong to be in such a lower percentile. I have tried using more blanks then enter today and no luck.
I got tons of .0 today in the dollars section of the test, wasnt sure if that was supposed to be putin as ZERO or BLANK....it says to ONLY list dollar and not the cents...Edited by: Heather610
Old 03-08-2009, 11:50 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm new to the forum but have lurked for awhile...I took the KeysforCash evaluation Friday night, scored very low but then figured out what I was doing wrong and took the test again this afternoon and scored up in the 72 percentile...My question is how do you know if you passed the evaluation or not? Does a message display that you've passed or do you just keep taking the test till you get up close to 100 percentile?

Thanks.

Edited to add: I read further down and figured out the answer to my question. High 90s is the way to go it seems.

Edited by: prd2b
Old 03-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Awesome WAHM

It is hard for anyone to help because they don't really know what they are giving you to key. Sorry...

In Dollars -

1) If a snippet has .00 or has just
a decimal point please key these as blank.

In dollars & Cents - .0 or .00 - still Key 0.00

either category - if just a decimal point . key a blank

> 2) In the event that there are two readable lines in a snippet please skip these snippets as they are mistakenly sent.

good luck.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:20 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLee
It is hard for anyone to help because they don't really know what they are giving you to key. Sorry...

In Dollars -

1) If a snippet has .00 or has just
a decimal point please key these as blank.

In dollars & Cents - .0 or .00 - still Key 0.00

either category - if just a decimal point . key a blank

> 2) In the event that there are two readable lines in a snippet please skip these snippets as they are mistakenly sent.

good luck.
THank you so much for your help. I think in dollars and cents, when a .0 would come up or .00 or just a 0....i would put in just what it said to a tee...
You are saying thatany type of zero....always should be put as 0.00.....even if its .0 or .00 OR EVEN JUST A SINGLE ZERO with no decimal...am I saying that right? It should be keyed in as 0.00 no matter what in that section.

As well, like i said before I had got a snippet that was in dollar and cents....
IT read just like this:
These tax returns are from 2007 and 2008.
That is ALL it said....no dollar amounts or anything, would I put this in as BLANK since there was no mention ofany dollars or cents...in the snippets? Or a skip since I am not sure what to do?

thanks again
Heather
Old 03-08-2009, 12:22 PM
WAHM Regular

MsLee

Unfortunantly you are wrong

"1) If a snippet has .00 or has just
a decimal point please key these as blank."

".00" is keyed as 0.00 or 0 not depending on if you are doing dollars or dollars only leaving these blank is incorrect... the only time you would leave it blank is if it is actually blank... just a decimal. I have been keying for almost a year and made over 5000.00, currently Iconsistantly make $200.00 a week keying this way

Any questions let me know

This ad will disappear if you login