Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-13-2012, 09:49 PM
WAHM Regular

Default add on kits

How can I order the party on the go or any other add on kits?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 06-21-2012, 09:55 PM
WAHM Regular

I don't think they offer the Party To Go kit anymore. Add-on kits are only available at limited times, not all the time. There was an add-on kit available when the summer catalog came out, for example. When it's time to order an add-on, you'll be notified via email and on TOT that it's available.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:39 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to akerr1117

Add-on kits are only available for a 2-3 week period at each catalog changeover. Party-to-go kits are no longer offered since most consultants simply created their own.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:23 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks everyone! How are the party to go kits used and what would go into them if I wanted to create my own?
Old 06-24-2012, 08:54 AM
Awesome WAHM

The party to go (I call mine show on the go), is a kit you give to a hostess who doesn't want to have an in home party but is willing to show items and get orders. I use either the picnic thermal or the OUT. Both I fill with around 4 to 5 products, a hostess packet with specials, order forms, and catalogs, etc. I make sure I fit everything in those items so she has only 1 item to carry..but it is packed with other items. Basically it is a catalog show, but with products to show...the sales are much higher than with just catalogs. HTH
www.facebook.com/1405827246347113
Old 06-24-2012, 08:57 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Add-on kits

As far as Add-On kits, I believe I heard that for our Fall launch we will only be able to earn the kit, not purchase this time. I believe it can be earned with $500.00 in sales during a certain time period...

Maybe someone can confirm...
www.facebook.com/1405827246347113

Last edited by accents4you2; 06-24-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:20 PM
Super WAHM

$500 in sales between August 1-15 is what I was told at C&C.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:02 PM
WAHM Master

The Party to Go kits changed each catalog but the last two had an Organizing Utility Tote and Thermal tote, an icon coin purse and maybe a compact? The value was usually around $80 or more. It was purchased as a business supply item and therefore, no volume. It was usually $40 and by the time the time shipping and tax was charged, it was around $50 so most decided to just create their own and get their volume/discount and then they could also personalize and pick which items they wanted to put in them.

The Add On kit might still be offered for the Fall catalog. This catalog, we could earn the "bundles" and then you could purchase an Add On kit for $40. The value of the add on kit was $137.

This next catalog there will be several different options to build your kit. If you attend conference, you can get a Conference Kit for $50 that is valued at $154. If you earned Conference Bucks, you can actually use your Conference bucks to pay for it so it costs you no money. that is what I did.

There will be a Ready Set Sell kit that you can earn for free if you sell $500 between August 1-15th. This kit is valued at over $100 and will have all new fall products.

And I do believe they will still offer an Add On kit which will probably be around $40.

Thirty One really makes it economical to keep your kit updated!!

This ad will disappear if you login