Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales: Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More Companies > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-29-2012, 04:55 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Entering in an Event

Hi! So my sponsor told me to enter an event in the same month as the party will close as to get that month's discount. For example if I entered in a Party Event today and closed it on May 5th. If a customer goes on today to enter her order online she won't be able to order the May Special beause it is no yet May. Does this make sense? LOL

Are there any restrictions on entering in a party during split months other then the special?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-29-2012, 10:18 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm new as well, so I could be wrong, but it's my understanding that whatever month you close the party in, that month's special will apply. I have some May party events set up on my webpage, but I don't have the "allow shopping" option clicked yet...I'll do that on Tuesday. Make sense?
Old 04-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Registered WAHM

Your sponsor is correct - the date you end your party determines the special. If you are sending out invites (online or in person) to an event which will close in a different month you're best to let people know not place their orders online until after the 1st of the month.

Of course this month you'd also run in to a catalog change - anyone looking at the website today or tomorrow will end up ordering from a different catalog - with potentially different pricing on items.

This ad will disappear if you login