Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Super WAHM

Default Skirt Purse Questions

How many different kinds of skirt purses does Thirty-One have? Also, how often do new "skirts" come out?

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-16-2012, 08:18 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to akerr1117

There is one skirt purse and the base comes in 2 colors - black or brown. There are several skirts to choose from. Each catalog has new skirts to choose from. There are also "elite" skirts and these are skirts that have more detail on them such as fabric flowers, pockets, etc. It is certainly one of our top sellers!
Old 03-19-2012, 11:08 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hi there,

Just wanted to add that right now we have 8 different regular skirts to choose from There are also 4 different elite purse skirts. You can also find retired prints from reps sometimes. I know I have a few myself. A lot of reps do.

The current prints are: aqua paisley parade, awesome blossom, bicolor floral (hot pink), black paisley parade, black parisiam pop, dark denim, painted snakeskin, and windsor argyle. The elite ones are black (with textured seams), dark denim (with pockets), flutter (bullerflies and a bow), and taupe (w/ flowers).

We are going to have 3 catalogs this year! So on May 1st we will have some more new ones!

Hope that helps...let us/me know if you have any more questions.
Rebeca
www.facebook.com/1405827246347113
Old 03-20-2012, 09:44 AM
WAHM Master

Default Here are some pics of my favorite skirts

I will look for a few more but here are some of my favorites!
Old 03-20-2012, 10:03 AM
WAHM Master

Found a few more pics for you!
Old 03-20-2012, 07:29 PM
Super WAHM

Thank you so much!! I guess I should have asked if there is skirt purse that is a little bigger in size?
Old 03-21-2012, 08:25 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleshamrock View Post
Thank you so much!! I guess I should have asked if there is skirt purse that is a little bigger in size?
I am so sorry, I misread your initial post. You were wanting to know the different types of skirt purse we have.

The answer is that we only have 1. We used to have another one called the City Skirt Purse in the Fall of 2010 I think. It only lasted one catalog because there were some quality issues. It was a larger bag but it had a smaller opening so I never found that it was more useful than our regular skirt purse. I love the regular skirt purse because it is wide not deep. Therefore, I don't lose things in it. it holds alot more than it looks like it would too. We have updated it also with a larger cell phone pocket for smart phones and a zipper.

HTH!
Leanne

This ad will disappear if you login