Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Default catalog labels?

What do you put on labels for your catalogs? I made a label with my picture, name, website, email, phone number. Do I put those on the back of the catalogs?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-19-2011, 02:47 PM
WAHM Master

I put them on both sides actually. It may be overkill but I have personally seen people think your info was not on it anywhere if it wasn't where they thought it should be. I have seen some automatically look at the back and some never turn it over and think it should be on the front. So I put it on both. A money saving tip though is to use a stamp for the back. it is white so you can stamp it easily. You will need a label for the front.

I also put labels on the front that say Call Me anytime to place an order. My catalog label info is very simple. My name, title, cell phone, and website. I don't put my address because I don't want to be "ruled out" so to speak because a person doesnt think I will drive to their house for a party.

HTH
Leanne
Old 01-19-2011, 04:42 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to robynec
Smile

Well for me I use the labels on the back and if I don't know the person I have several that I stapled my business card to. This way they have all your info and can pass it on even if they have a friend they want to let know about the products.

Robyn
http://www.DivaStyle.miche.com
Old 01-19-2011, 05:38 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne McGarr View Post
I put them on both sides actually. It may be overkill but I have personally seen people think your info was not on it anywhere if it wasn't where they thought it should be.

LOL Me to!!
Old 01-19-2011, 06:51 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by robynec View Post
Well for me I use the labels on the back and if I don't know the person I have several that I stapled my business card to. This way they have all your info and can pass it on even if they have a friend they want to let know about the products.
That is actually a good idea. I think I will completely kill it and put two labels AND staple a biz card

This ad will disappear if you login