Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales: Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More Companies > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-15-2010, 12:03 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Celebrate and Connect

I'll be attending my first Celebrate and Connect meeting next month and was wondering if anyone could give me an idea as to what goes on?

thanks!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 12-16-2010, 06:45 AM
Super WAHM

They're so fun! You get to meet your team there. There'll be a 31 theme and it's all very motivating. You can view products too and you always get an amenity - a free product. Like Nov we got a free small lunch tote, Sep we got a free rosette! I always leave with excitement and inspiration!
Old 12-16-2010, 08:32 AM
WAHM Master

Training and Networking.

It is always great to meet with other consultants and leaders. you make connections and get different ideas.

I am looking forward to it! I didn't get to attend a live meeting the last time. I attended a Conference call. I was glad I had that option but the live meeting is so much better!
Old 12-17-2010, 07:48 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to akerr1117

As Leanne said it is awesome training and networking. And of course there is the free goodie! I'm so excited not only am I hosting my local meeting, but for the January meeting I'm driving several hours to co-host a meeting with 3 of my directors and where a bunch of team members live and then in March flying off to co-host a meeting with another Director. I'm excited to get the chance to meet so many of these women in person!
Old 12-21-2010, 06:28 AM
WAHM Regular

Default New England

I wish there were more meetings in New England. I believe there were only a couple offered in CT but way too long a ride from where I am in MA. I wish HO would send people to the different areas so we can get as excited as all of you who get to attend.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:46 AM
Registered WAHM

My director is flying in from Ohio. So excited about that. We also do not have that many directors in Louisiana. Maybe you could talk to your upline about the possibility of flying in to Boston for the March meeting.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:05 AM
WAHM Master

We don't have Directors in MS. I intend to be one soon though!

For now, I will drive about 2 hours to attend the one in Jackson, MS. I have a couple of downline that are going to that one. I am also going to attend one of them in Birmingham, AL because it is earlier in the month and I want to get a look as early as I can! It is about 3 hours from me.

I am so grateful to 31 that they have their Directors do this because in my last biz, the closest thing was 5 hours in Nashville. 2-3 hours is easily driveable.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:34 AM
WAHM Regular

I know some Directors also offer teleconference meetings sometimes- always be on the look-out for those too if the drive is too far! They are SO worth it! I feel so pumped and so energized after every meeting! I wish they were every month!!!!
Old 03-09-2013, 12:32 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm interested in joining but would like to sign up with someone in my area. I already also sell Stampin' Up! and lia sophia but am in love with thirty-one's products and would like to organize my home. My best friend sells but lives in Michigan - I'm guessing if I signed up with her I wouldn't be able to attend C&C's because I live in Missouri. How do I know who to sign up with? One of my Stampin' Up! customers also sells it but I don't know if her team is local or very active. Thanks in advance!
Old 03-09-2013, 02:33 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to akerr1117

Sign up under your friend! Where your sponsor lives really makes no difference. Regardless of where your sponsor or your Director live you can attend any Celebrate & Connect meeting that you want!

This ad will disappear if you login