Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:07 AM
WAHM Regular

All Thirty One Consultants have received an email inviting us to take part in Shari Hudspeth's Leadership Training called Fast Track to Leadership. I looked into in and have decided to enroll in the training. I really think Shari's ideas will be helpful.

"One Shari-led team skyrocketed from $0 - $14 Million in only 6 years."

Shari has 23 years of direct selling experience, including 11 years in the field and 12 in Home Office Leadership.

I am hoping it will help me "skyrocket" to Directorship quickly.

The training is limited to the first 96 consultants - if you want to attend, SIGN UP NOW!!!!!

oconnell12@msn.com
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 05-12-2009, 07:10 AM
WAHM Regular

Hey Nicole! I signed up immediately as I am definitely on the fast track![img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2009, 07:26 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to PhyllisONeill Send a message via Yahoo to PhyllisONeill

I signed up, too!!! This is going to be wonderful and I can't wait to learn from a great leader! I will be out of town on the first call (May 28) but thankfully, the recorded calls will be sent to us!!

Even if Igo into DIQ the end of this month, I know these training calls will help promote to Director and BEYOND!! And I don't think anyone can ever have "too much" training!

I have a feeling those 96 slots are going to be filled FAST!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 09:18 AM
WAHM Master

Good for you everyone!! That just shows how dedicated everyone is to succeeding!! I know we can all do it!!
Old 05-16-2009, 04:48 AM
WAHM Regular

Hey ladies...I listened to the 2 teleconference calls yesterday on Shari's site and they were awesome...I think they expire today!

I especially learned a lot from her "leaders" call...I wish I would have known this with my last business...Everything she was saying was "spot" on...Kind of scarey.[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Had I known then, what I heard on the call yesterday which made complete sense...I might not have burnt myself out and left the other company...But, everything happens for a reason and I plan to work much smarter not harder with this business...

One of the many complaints that I heard with my other company and I am sure it is still rampant today as the "culture" has not changed...was balance...most of us were sooo unbalanced (eventhough we denied it sometimes-HA!) that we were not duplicatable for our teams.

Shari gave a great advice on successfully building your team and keeping things in balance as much as possible...

If you haven't heard her calls...I'd recommend doing so today!

[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2009, 05:30 AM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via AIM to beachchef

She wonderful - I've listened in on a couple of her calls and thanks Terri - I'll listen to those you recommend! I am NOT taking the Fast Track to Director course - reason being is we are out of town for the first 3 calls - and have company for a couple - the timing is just all wrong. I just would not be able to devote the time to it that I would like. SO - listening to more is definitely what I need to do and I figure there will be wonderful classes at conference that I can take in June since I should/hope to be a Director by then!
Enjoy girls...and it hasnt filled up yet so there is time for more of you to get in! Edited by: beachchef
Old 05-27-2009, 07:14 AM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to floryj

I signed up for this training too! I am doing a HUGE home show in September, but want a fast start with this company! I want this business to work for me!

This ad will disappear if you login