Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > Telecommuting Moms

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:39 PM
WAHM Regular

Anyone heard of this one? Received an email today for an Assessment. Got through 3 sections of the test & when I go to the 4th installment (Customer Service) it just stalls. Tried contacting the 866 # but am only able to leave a voice mail. Has anyone heard about this group? Any info is appreciated.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 10-10-2008, 07:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via MSN to dheading Send a message via Yahoo to dheading

I currently work for Teletech. I love my job so much. I get health benefits and also 401k. If you have anymore questions just let me know.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:51 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Newmom2007

Hi Dawn do you know if teletech is currently hiring also do they take taxes out and also whats the pay
Old 10-10-2008, 09:24 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for responding. What do you do there? I was unable to get through the Customer Service portion of the evalutation because it kept trying to install Adobe Flash Reader Active X. But I did manually install the program but theevaluation just froze. I left a voicemail last night but have yet to hear back.
Can you pm me with some job info? Not really sure what they do but if it a CSR or some type like that I am definately on board. Thanks soooooooooo much.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:09 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via AIM to CalebsWorkinMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newmom2007
Hi Dawn do you know if teletech is currently hiring also do they take taxes out and also whats the pay
They are currently hiring and this is a w-2 position so they will take out taxes. Just apply at http://www.hirepoint.com
Old 10-10-2008, 11:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via AIM to CalebsWorkinMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by allgoodtx
Thanks for responding. What do you do there? I was unable to get through the Customer Service portion of the evalutation because it kept trying to install Adobe Flash Reader Active X. But I did manually install the program but theevaluation just froze. I left a voicemail last night but have yet to hear back.
Can you pm me with some job info? Not really sure what they do but if it a CSR or some type like that I am definately on board. Thanks soooooooooo much.
If you go to the website you applied at you can chat with a live talent acquisition agent and they may be able to assist. The same happened with me when I got to the sales assesment portion. My computer froze up.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:18 AM
WAHM Regular

Yes, I went to the website this morning and opened a chat with an operator. Unfortunately, the operator could only refer me to call the 866# which I did and which I again was on hold for over an hour & was forced to leave yet another message. I really hope to hear back because I would like to finsh my assessment & see if I qualify.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:26 AM
WAHM Regular

How did you get the program to work? I have been chatting online with a rep & they have told me to run an older version of IE, which I did..........nothing. Still freezing my computer & still trying to install the flash player when it is already installed.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:59 PM
WAHM Regular

Is this a great company to work for? I have to complete my assessments today and I was wondering if I should procede with it.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:29 PM
WAHM Regular

What part of the process do you do the assesment? I cant remember if I did that already or not! Ive done the first phone interview (with over 50 other people!). I have my 2nd interview tomorrow..

Im excited about the thought of working for them as I have heard a lot of good things!

This ad will disappear if you login