Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-10-2013, 04:21 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Data Entry Test for Great American Opportunities

JUST AN FYI......

Thanks for your interest in our Home Based Operator (HBO) opportunities. Great American Opportunities, a school fundraising company, has been contracting with interested individuals since 2004 to enter gift orders or magazine subscriptions from their home computers. The rate of reimbursement will be piece rate for each subscription order form completed. There are no fees to you other than your expenses for high speed internet, etc.

It is requiredthat you own a computer with Windows XP (1 GB of Ram), Vista or Windows 7 (2 GB of Ram) and you have a DSL or a cable modem for optimal performance. You must successfully complete a test from your home to receive a contract offer

We have completed our testing and contracting for spring, 2013, and we do not expect to offer any new contracts until July, 2013.

If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact us in July, 2013 (July 1 -15), and we will schedule you for an on-line test for future contract openings. This test will illustrate what you would be completing should you choose to accept our opportunity. When requesting to complete a test in July please include your full name, address, and phone number. There is currently a two year waiting list for new applicants for new contract offers.
`
Terry O'Hair
Director, Order Processing

Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Registered WAHM

What is the contact info to send our info to in July to get added to the waiting list? Thanks!
Old 01-10-2013, 05:18 PM
WAHM Fanatic

greatamerican@gafundraising.com

If for some reason you forget the email address between now and July you can always find contact information on their website. Just google their company name and you will find it.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:19 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Just a friendly reminder... Don't forget to save this post for July!!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:13 PM
WAHM Regular

Hello

Just an FYI, they had me test yesterday. I got the email and was able to take it for spring 2013 testing.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:07 PM
WAHM Regular

Post What is Your URL Website Address?

I am interested in this job opportunity for data entry beginning in July 2013. What is your website link that I can go to for applying this job? Or would you like to me send a private message to you instead for my contact information regarding to data entry position?

Awaiting your reply.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:58 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm interested too if anyone gets any contact information on this.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:22 AM
WAHM Regular

To apply, send your name, address and phone number to gaomailbox@gafundraising.com and say you would like to take the data entry test.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Batke_Family View Post
Hello

Just an FYI, they had me test yesterday. I got the email and was able to take it for spring 2013 testing.
I'm still waiting on the test myself. I guess I'm still good to go since I haven't heard anything about testing being done for Spring. I applied over a week ago.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:46 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I would resend your contact information again in July. You don't know what will happen between now and July... Your information could easily get lost and could ruin your chances to take the test. Just a suggestion!

This ad will disappear if you login