Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:53 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattisw View Post
I went to the join us link toward the right on the top of the page.I chose any on type and english and a web search evaluator job is showing.

Appen Butler Hill
Thank you so much. That was a big help.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 07-14-2012, 02:52 AM
Registered WAHM

I passed the initial test for ABH and just completed the training. The training lasts for 5 days, is VERY difficult/time consuming, and when you complete it you will take a final qualification test which is actually questions that cover what you studied. You do have 2 chances to past the final test. If you don't pass the final test you don't get to work for this company. I took my first one last night, and won't know if I passed it until Tuesday (4 more days). It was very tough, I know that I missed some of the questions (it tells you when you finish each question whether you got the answer right or not). I have gotten faster and doing the work they require after completing the training. I hope that I do get the job, but I can see how it would be time-consuming and you have to have A LOT of attention to detail and a good memory. You also need to be very up-to-date on world events, computer smart, what's going on with celebrities, etc.
good luck if you decide to try it!
Janet
Old 07-14-2012, 04:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Default appen

I hope they hurry with the tests.I just passed the initial test,didnt know there would be more,but the work is only guaranteed to last until August 14th.
Old 07-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Registered WAHM

Yes, on some of the info I received, it stated that the current project would last until mid-august, but then later my trainer said that there were alot of other projects coming up. So I am hoping that if I get the job, there will be other work down the road.

Janet
Old 07-15-2012, 05:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi Everyone.. How long did the test take you to complete?
Old 07-15-2012, 06:03 AM
WAHM Fanatic

It took me about 2 hours. I was being very careful to get each one correct. Be sure to study! I passed.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:09 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faline123 View Post
I passed the initial test for ABH and just completed the training. The training lasts for 5 days, is VERY difficult/time consuming, and when you complete it you will take a final qualification test which is actually questions that cover what you studied. You do have 2 chances to past the final test. If you don't pass the final test you don't get to work for this company. I took my first one last night, and won't know if I passed it until Tuesday (4 more days). It was very tough, I know that I missed some of the questions (it tells you when you finish each question whether you got the answer right or not). I have gotten faster and doing the work they require after completing the training. I hope that I do get the job, but I can see how it would be time-consuming and you have to have A LOT of attention to detail and a good memory. You also need to be very up-to-date on world events, computer smart, what's going on with celebrities, etc.
good luck if you decide to try it!
Janet
I just got the email this morning regarding the testing. I didnt realize that there was additional testing after you pass the first test. Guess I have to study more once I hear back from them. I had forgotten I had applied. I figured, I would go ahead and test with them for the heck of it. Another egg in the basket sure cant hurt.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Registered WAHM

The final qualification test (they call it a "question bank") took me 3 hours, mainly because I was checking and re-checking everything to make sure I picked the right answer, and still missed some! They give you a four hour time span, and you probably could use it! Just study the guidelines closely, do the practice sets that they will send you, and also you will have to complete at least 100 practice questions before you take the test. As I said, it is time consuming and tough. They also said that even if you pass the test and get hired (under contract) that you will be constantly checked to make sure that your work is still up to par, and if not, you will either have to take another test or possibly be let go....So you'll still be under stress even if you pass the question bank and get hired!
Janet
Old 07-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Awesome WAHM

For those who are working... do you have to look at a lot of adult content?

Also after signing the contract how long does it take till they send training/testing materials?
Old 07-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattisw View Post
I hope they hurry with the tests.I just passed the initial test,didnt know there would be more,but the work is only guaranteed to last until August 14th.
That's August 14, 2013. That's what it says in the email I received today.

This ad will disappear if you login