Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-23-2012, 08:38 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Leapforce Exam

If anyone works with Leapforce, can they tell me what to expect on the exam and how hard it is to pass? Thank you.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 05-23-2012, 07:31 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to avens76 Send a message via Skype™ to avens76

I will be getting all the info to begin the exam tomorrow! I am so freaking excited and nervous as I have heard it is a difficult test!
Old 05-23-2012, 07:48 PM
WAHM Regular

I too get materials and access to the test tomorrow. Good luck.

p.s. I'm a tad bit nervous, too.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:23 AM
WAHM Regular

I would do some more research on this company before taking a lot of your time studying.

Read all of this page and look up the company on other sites....

Work at Home Helper: Is Leapforce at Home a Scam?
Old 05-24-2012, 09:59 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebasedwork View Post
I would do some more research on this company before taking a lot of your time studying.

I do not believe this company is not good based on one person's comment on this article. Lots of people do not pass the test, it is hard. However, a lot of people do and it is a good work at home opportunity.

Take a look at the Leapforce folder on Work Place Like Home and read through all the threads over there. It will give you a good overall idea about the company and people's experiences with it.

Good luck to all of you who are taking the tests!

Last edited by SavvyMom; 08-22-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:13 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebasedwork View Post

I read the article which says LF is not a scam - this is a way too common, commonly annoying tactic to get people to read the article by using the word scam in the title.

I can tell you first hand that LF is not a scam, having worked for them 2x. Myself, I have mentioned more than once that the work was not for me and that I found it tedious and very boring - but I would have also been a horrible choice for the military or a prison guard (very popular where I live) for the same reasons along with not liking authority, uniforms or conformity. That doesn't make it wrong for the thousands of others who do chose those professions.

Plus most people are not like me - there are WAY more people who like to have the details all laid out with specific guidelines in place and prefer to do the same tasks rather than constantly be learning new things.

That's why I often recommend this work to others looking for wah jobs. The pay is good, there was always work & they pay on time (hence my 2nd stab at it

And for the test, expect it to be as hard as a college exam. I believe the materials to learn were over 80 pages - and you are always expected to stay on top of the new materials they send on an ongoing basis.

Last edited by msuggitt; 05-24-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:16 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuggitt View Post
I read the article which says LF is not a scam - this is a way too common, commonly annoying tactic to get people to read the article by using the word scam in the title.

I can tell you first hand that LF is not a scam, having worked for them 2x. Myself, I have mentioned more than once that the work was not for me and that I found it tedious and very boring - but I would have also been a horrible choice for the military or a prison guard (very popular where I live) for the same reasons along with not liking authority, uniforms or conformity. That doesn't make it wrong for the thousands of others who do chose those professions.

Plus most people are not like me - there are WAY more people who like to have the details all laid out with specific guidelines in place and prefer to do the same tasks rather than constantly be learning new things.

That's why I often recommend this work to others looking for wah jobs. The pay is good, there was always work & they pay on time (hence my 2nd stab at it

I don't know how you'd know if it's for you until you try.
Beyond the site I posted, I've read on other message boards that it's not a good place to work.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Super WAHM

Congrats Happy! I am still working on my test. I take it as soon as you passed you where able to start working?
Old 05-24-2012, 01:26 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm reading over the stuff and my exam is due next Thursday...it doesn't seem too bad, I'm just wondering if it is possible to make a living...
Old 05-24-2012, 02:20 PM
WAHM Regular

i thought the main page said like 15 an hour

This ad will disappear if you login