Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Super WAHM

Default CDF Travel

Is anyone or has anyone worked for this company?I just applied to their ad on wahm.com and I find it really interesting.If anyone has any input,I'd like to hear it.I'm also in the process of applying to Talk2Rep.Is this company good?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 07-06-2011, 09:07 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Travel Co. Question

There is an entire section within the wahm forum for wahm's interested in Travel. You may want to post your question down there for a better response from those in the know . wahm Travel Folder
Old 09-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs up CDF Travel

I actually work for CDF Travel. The work hours are very flexible. You don't have to have a special phone line. Everything is done completely online. You are paid an hourly rate, plus bonuses..and pay is ALWAYS on time. It is a 1099 position, so you'll need to tuck away for tax time. Bottom line...definitely NOT a scam.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Yes, it is legit!
Old 09-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via AIM to sharonklaus8567

What is the link ?

TIA.....Sharon
Old 09-13-2011, 05:52 AM
WAHM Regular

Is there a link?
Old 10-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to jenzshoppin

I posted the link on my blog. My blog link is in my signature.

If anyone currently works for this company, would you mind commenting on my blog about how you feel about the job?

Thanks!
Old 12-13-2012, 11:54 AM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs down Do not work for ths company

I was recently employed with this company for 3 months and the screwed me out of thousands of dollars i earned. they lie about who actually shows up for the appointments and make sure to log you off so they don't have to pay you your commission. They act like they want you to make big money but lie to you and say you worked less then 24 hours. I kept track of my hours for three weeks and i was always missing between 5 to 10 hours on my paycheck and they would withhold my commission because of it. And when it is brought to there attention they never reply back to you. I am currently filing a claim against this company along with making sure the IRS know that there interdependent contractors are really interdependent contractors there employees. I hope there scam of a company with get shut down.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:29 PM
WAHM Regular

There are some positive posts and some negative posts here about CDF. Very few companies exist that don't have complaints against them. Do a Google search and type in CDF Travel. Review what shows up together with the posts here and make your decision accordingly.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:24 AM
WAHM Regular

If there are both good and bad reports, it's possible that it depends on who you work for specifically, but I would take what Brittany says into consideration, because you certainly don't want that happening to you.

I would spend a lot of time investigating beforehand, if you do decide to go forward. When you see a red flag, you need to incorporate it into your decision making. There is nothing worse than working for a company that you feel is stealing your hard earned money.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I did a little more research since I wrote this answer and I am not happy about what I am reading, so my inclination is a big no!

Last edited by Lee44; 12-14-2012 at 01:30 AM.

This ad will disappear if you login