Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to momboss
Default Has anyone worked for 1NW Contact?

Hello,
I am new to the forums but not new to working from home. I am so glad to have found this site. I would like to know if anyone has worked for 1NW Contact? I have been told that I am hired but before I sign a contract or continue on with the hiring process I would like to find out what other's have experienced working for this company. I have found a couple of really negative posts about them on other sites. Has anyone had a good experience with them? Thank you for any feedback.

Momboss
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 02-10-2011, 04:16 PM
WAHM Regular

Ruuuuuuunnnnn!!!
Old 02-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to momboss
Default Thank you

I was scheduled for an interview at 10:30 this morning and the interviewer did not call me until almost 11:30. I thought that was very unprofessional and it didn't give me a good feeling. It wasn't much of an interview and then I was told they would hire me but I really wasn't given any details just that my training would begin as soon as I purchased a new USB Headset (the microphone on the one I have isn't working). I have heard that there are problems with getting paid.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:08 PM
WAHM Regular

Default wow

Wow. I was just thinking about applying with them. I am glad that I saw this thread.

Old 02-15-2011, 07:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Unhappy

I worked for one week and they were very,very disorganized and unprofessional,i also had to chase them down to get paid and when i did finally get a check in the mail it was not for the full amount of hours i worked..
Enter at your own risk!!
Old 03-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Get the message across

Please get the message across that nobody should work for 1nw contact ran by Len and Peter. I used to be their call center manager when they ran 1st-nationwide resources in Camarillo. That place closed in July 2009. I so happen to be waiting for my check from when I stuck by them and work the whole month on June 2009. They didn't and haven't paid any of us since then. Len agreed to a settlement payment with the labor board so I wouldn't take him to court but he never paid. I actually think they took their employee money and used it to open 1nw contact and washed their hands of 1st-nationwide. There is a lot more to tell but let people know that Len and Peter from 1nw contact cannot be trusted.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:27 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Ruuuuuuun!!

Could not agree more with you!! 1NW Contact is an EXTREMELY unprofessional, unethical and disorganized place!! They DO NOT care about the people who work there. It took them 5 weeks to pay me anything and then I didn't get the full amount that was due me. Totally disgusting place.

Last edited by a2h9bb; 03-04-2011 at 11:28 AM. Reason: mis-spelled word
Old 03-05-2011, 06:33 AM
Super WAHM

Default Has anyone worked for 1NW Contact?

They take your application and all your information and then have you pre qualify for a system test and ask if you would like to be a backup for a campaign and you never hear from them again! After going through all of that, I decided not to work for them! It was a waste of time!
Old 03-30-2011, 06:00 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Skype™ to SmartChic

I was contacted by them and completed all of the assessments; picked a campaign and scheduled my interview. The day before my interview someone contacted me and needed to change the interview. I sent them an email back and never heard back from them. So far what everyone is saying by being unprofessional is 100% true. I think its so rude to not respond to someone when you are suppose to. Aaaahhhh! (lol)
Old 03-31-2011, 01:16 PM
WAHM Regular

Default INW Contact- Run for the hills!!

They shouldn't still be in business! It amazes me that they can bounce checks, not pay people, and ignore them WHEN THEY WANT TO BE PAID WHAT IS OWED! The owner is living in a cushy houe in Thousand Oaks CA OFF OUR MONEY. Because he is "SOMEBODY" the Atty General won't do anything about it. I wouldn't work for them if they were the LAST JOB ON EARTH. BEWARE!!

This ad will disappear if you login