Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Registered WAHM

Post Has anyone worked for Sutherland?

I am currently training for a Program at Sutherland W@H. I was wondering if anyone else has experience with this company? I worked for ALpine Access, whom that company is a rip off, they actually had the gall to hire 30 people for less than 3 weeks of work and then fired them cause they weren't needed, the call volume was to low. Alpine Access is a joke (just in case you want to spam me, this is an opinion not a fact, your personal experience may be different). But I sent in a letter of resignation and Alpine didn't even respond back I actually had to call them to make sure that I was no longer with them. It's ridiculous. but so far I am liking Sutherland and I feel that I will be here for a while. and I am excited to work for them.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Congrats on the job! Here are a few recent threads about Sutherland hope they are helpful (you can always use the search function on this board while looking for information)

http://www.wahm.com/forum/telecommuting-moms-34/477234-sutherland.html?highlight=sutherland

http://www.wahm.com/forum/telecommut...ght=sutherland

http://www.wahm.com/forum/telecommut...ght=sutherland
Old 01-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Grand WAHM

I posted this to another thread about Sutherland:

I interviewed with Sutherland once at one of their local offices, and I thought the interview was very unprofessional. I was led to believe it was going to be a 1 on 1 interview. After driving over an hour for the interview, I found out it was a group interview and there were about 20 others there. I chatted with several others and they also thought they were there for a 1 on 1 interview.

Then, someone came out about 15 mins later and told us the person doing the group interview was running about 30 to 45 mins late. Needless to say I was not very impressed, lol.

This ad will disappear if you login