Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 07:30 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to shannon80134

Hi there everyone, I have a question!! I was reading through posts here looking for legit wah jobs, and came across posts regarding text121chat, and that it is legit. I went to their website, and clearly it is "adult" chat, but they say they also have other, lets say "clean" chat opportunites..Does anyone know if that's true? I don't know that I'm at all interested in the adult stuff
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-21-2008, 07:37 AM

Yes its legit. Mostly its adult chat, why don't you email and ask them about that? I really can't say because I don't work for them.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:56 AM
WAHM Regular

it is basically adult, very littlr clean chat, so if you cannot handle adult chat do not apply. you cannot skip the dirty ones just to get a clean one. you will never make your monthly requirement and they will fire you also. they will tell you upfront if you can not handle dirty talk do not bother applying. they also will do a live test to make sure you can handle it and keep the convo going.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:26 AM
Registered WAHM

Does anyone know if the Papillon Agency's text chat is mostly adult chatting? I was thinking of applying with them since their website says it's not intendend to be adult chat, but does say some conversations may become "saucy." If anyone has info about this company please let me know the deal with them. Thanks.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:02 AM
WAHM Regular

Papillion is Adult in nature as well...
Old 04-21-2008, 11:15 AM
WAHM Regular

Most all texting companies are Adult Chat Some do DOM and Fetish as well. I THINK the only one that was Clean is no longer around. NOW the ones that are do SOME clean chat but there is not a lot of it to make money and met your monthly total. They pay less also
Old 04-21-2008, 11:19 AM
Registered WAHM

thanks ladies
Old 06-15-2008, 04:43 PM
WAHM Regular

NOBODY SHOULD WORK FOR TEXT121!
. You're required to do 2000 messages per month at 7 cents per message, then if you don't you get locked out. You cannot make a living like this unless you live in the chat and have no outside responsibilities or life.

This is a warning to anyone considering applying for a position with this company. They are dishonest! They promise to give a pay increase and then they said they could not pay us.
Another words they lied !Then they ruin your computer by sending out computer viruses.
They had somewhere in the range of one million messages and imagine at $1.00 or more per message they receive revenue from and they pay their employees peanuts!
They don't have decency to reply to email, they block you out and they mistreat they're employees.

They make promises they don't keep, they're ripping men off by luring them to text chatting and then they lead them on while the men and some women too, seeking companionship, thinking they will get a date and little do they know they will never meet ever!
Meanwhile they get these phone bills that rack up into the hundreds and thousands.
It's immoral and illegal! I encourage everyone to contact state and federal agencies about this horrible company.
If you want an online job there are ethical ones and this one you want to stay clear of. So many jump in out of desperation and in this case as I was, I learned a hard lesson. Not to mix with immoral, unethical, lying people without any integrity whatsoever.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:42 PM
WAHM Regular

That particular company only pays after you do 2000 texts. If you do not, then you lose the money you made. Also the first 200 are not paid as a training 'fee'.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:28 PM
WAHM Regular

This is true and a few months ago they said the said if ops did more work and increased the turn around then the pay would increase in May from 7 cents per text to 9 cents . Then after the month was up they gave a lame excuse and said they wouldn't honor the pay increase. It was clearly a ruse just to get ops to work harder, well knowing all the time that they would not be paying the increased amount. These people are liars and frankly I don't know how they sleep at night!
Don't be fooled and sucked into this scheme. They're only in it for the money they make and pay you 3rd world country rates.

This ad will disappear if you login

Closed Thread