Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Health and Wellness > Skinny Body Care

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Can you take Skinny Fiber while pregnant?

I have a friend who really wants to use the product...but she just found out that she's pregnant.

Skinny Fiber is supposed to be all natural...so wouldn't it be safe for her to take? She's a bit overweight and so the pregnancy may be hard enough as it is. If she can drop some poundage before she gets too far into it...she'll be a happy camper.

Any ideas or suggestions...would be appreciated.

Thanks

John

Last edited by avonlady916; 09-21-2011 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Please use normal capitalization and punctuation per rules
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 09-06-2011, 07:27 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to Samie8183

John, I would say it's not a good idea. Her baby is going to NEED those extra calories and with Skinny Fiber being a fat burner, I wouldn't suggest it. She should just eat well balanced meals and she'll probably only gain about 20-30lbs, which is safe and healthy.
SPX Nutrition
Old 09-06-2011, 10:03 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Skype™ to Mikayla
Thumbs down Not a good idea...

I would not recommend a pregnant or breast feeding woman take Skinny Fiber. I did quite a bit of research on the product before I purchased it and became a Skinny Body Care distributor. While I couldn't find clinical study information on the product specifically, I WAS able to find information on the individual ingredients on websites like WebMD.com, etc. All three of the main ingredients (Glucomannan, Caralluma, and Cha de Bugre) caution against pregnant or breast feeding women taking each of them because there is not enough known about the effect these ingredients might have on a baby. She should at the very least consult her doctor before even considering taking it.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:56 AM
WAHM Master

I agree 100%. Tell her no. Better safe than sorry!!!

However, she can still have a business and in 9 months when that baby is born....she could be earning enough to stay at home if that is a goal she is working towards....and truly....within that time with some focus....she could likely retire her husband too!

With Skinny Body it can happen.....it does happen !!!

Old 09-09-2011, 11:39 AM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Skype™ to Mikayla

You make a fabulous point, Sherry!! I hadn't thought of that If she starts a SBC business now, she can simply stockpile her monthly Skinny Fiber bottles or sell them for retail profits. During those 9 months, she could easily build her SBC business and then be able to stay home with baby by the time he/she is born. Awesome idea!

This ad will disappear if you login