Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Jewelry > Silpada

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-25-2009, 07:07 AM
Super WAHM

What do you all think about Silpada's New Jewelry that just came out last night? Just curious.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 07-25-2009, 10:50 AM
Registered WAHM

well the last time i commented i was nearly admonished for my thoughts... so i wont comment...
Old 07-26-2009, 07:03 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by indygirl
What do you all think about Silpada's New Jewelry that just came out last night? Just curious.
I was so excited that I thought I'd pop going through it all. Still trying to decide what I want for my display without breaking the bank. lol.

As far as what I think? I like a lot of it; dislike some. My negatives: I'm not into pearls, so don't care for the numerous white freshwater pearl items. I also don't care for the clear/crystal/CV items at all other than the little earrings which are cute. Not into orange or olive green either. Seems like way too much olive green everywhere. One new necklace, N1899, pg. 44-45, has what I think is a curved uncreative boring pendant. Some others from the previous catalog have uncreative blah pendants too that are still in this one. I wish they didn't put so many "circle" earrings and circle pendants. Wayyy too many circles in that catalog. Haven't seen one watch that sends me other than the large silver one that moved to the new catalog, which I love.

But on the positive...I love the brown stretchy multi-strand bracelet (pg 44-45). I love the necklace with a mix of turquoise, tiger eye and crystal on brown cording (pg 46-37)...and the bracelet to match on the same page. I like the brown multi-cording bracelet (pg 18). I love the corded necklace that attaches in front and has the light green stone plus tiger eye (page 19). I like all three of the "boho" 60 inch long necklaces, especially N1569 on pg. 58, and love the other necklace with it! I like the little celtic earrings (pg. 18). The cha-cha ring (pg. 79) is interesting! I like the tiny chalcedony necklace (pg 4). There are more but those stand out.

Doodles [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2009, 08:08 PM
Super WAHM

Doodle...

We probably passed by each other a thousand times!! LOL I had a blast!

I loved the catalog! Love SD!!
Old 07-26-2009, 08:21 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphie
Doodle...

We probably passed by each other a thousand times!! LOL I had a blast!

I loved the catalog! Love SD!!
Ralphie, I didn't get to go. [img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img] Finances too tight, and getting a booking the last 6 weeks has been miserable. Summer in a tourist town. [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

I so want you to tell me which of the new pieces really struck you!! What did you love?? What did you not love?? Did anything look FAR better than the catalog photos? I'm so excited and want to order correctly. I'm going to have an Open House to showcase the new jewelry and catalog in two weeks.

I love Silpada!!

doodles
Old 07-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Super WAHM

I'll pick my faves and post them tomorrow...just got in about an hour ago and I'm beat! You HAVE to go next year. The training was awesome! 5500 women in one place and everyone was SO nice! I'm going to post a few pictures on my facebook....I'll direct you to that later too

See you tomorrow!
Old 07-27-2009, 10:08 AM
WAHM Regular

Ralphie, I'm dying. Can't breathe. Choking. Eyes bulging out.

( i.e. I am on the edge of my seat wanting to read your favs. )

Hint. Hint. Hint

Old 07-27-2009, 07:54 PM
Super WAHM

OK Doods...here we go....

My top five are (and I keep changing my mind lol) new pieces only....

Necklaces: n1891 pg 19
n1953 pg 23
n1895 pg 30
n1947 pg 34 had to throw in pearls but these are cool
n1940 pg 48
n 1950 pg54
n1859 pg 66
n1878 pg 76
n1893 pg 78 ok...so that's nine but I couldn't stop...I really don't think there was anything I didn't like. When you can try on the pieces, you see how beautiful they are!

other faves......love love love the magnetic extender on pg 71. I live near a retirement town and I know these ladies have a hard time with a lobster clasp...I do too! In fact, I sold one in the airport on my way home! A lady was in the restroom trying to fasten her necklace....I offered to help and told her about the extender! She had to have one!

r1901 pg 3 this is big but I love this coin ring
r1902 pg 8 wasn't sure about this until I tried it on...very cool
w1871 pg 16
b1889 pg 18 nice leather bracelet
w1873 pg 45
w1862 pg 46
b1906 pg 66
b1913 pg 28 i think ladies will really like this unfortunately it is in the fold of the catalog and can be easily missed!
s1957 pg 41 this has 3 changable stones - I've found interchangables are popular.

I should have listed my least favorites....this list would have been much shorter. I love alot more of the new pieces but I was trying to keep it short.
They will be launching a new interactive website (not sure when) Customers will be able to look pieces up by price...color.... whether it a bracelet - ring etc...........and it will have a video showing how a few pieces are made cool cool cool.It will alsosuggest matching pieces to whatever they have chosen. They already have a video on your website about the opportunity...if you didn't look, it's right next to the catalog
The next SOAR trip - they will be taking over a whole cruise ship and will dock in Cozamel (i think) and Key west.

OK...information overload...I'm done. If you have anymore questions ask me tomorrow! LOL I have to rest my cranium.

Robin
Old 07-27-2009, 08:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Hey Ralphie, I'm not seeing any 1953 on page 23.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Oh, an interactive website sounds WONDERFUL. And I had no idea about the magnetic extender!! I'll have to get one. [img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img]

I'm shocked you like 1940 on pg. 48. It look so skimpy and uncreative. What am I missing? [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]

As far as 1947 on page 34...does it look a lot better in person? On the website, I'm not too impressed. I also had no idea that the earring 1873 on pg 45 was that nice. lol Going by the website is the pits. lol Can't WAIT to get the catalogs!!

So the CZ n1950 on page 54 is pretty, eh? It looked like it could be. Maybe I need to consider it for my order. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img] The cha-cha ring. I LOVED it. Have it on my order.

No 1871 on pg. 16. Are you talking about the flower pendant necklace? 1881?

Here are my favorites:

N1858--the 4-strand leather with the turquoise and others stones in front. LOVE that. pg 5E

N1891--the one that fastens in front and has a large light green stone plus others. 19H

N1892--the long necklace with circle pendant and stones plus turq. hanging from it. 24A

N1569---one of the three boho 60" necklaces. LOVE this one. 58A

N1888--the tiny necklace with blue-green turq-like stones. Looks very dainty and feminine 4B

W1864--those celtic earrings look cute!! 18C Same with W1920--the earrings with silver ball that hangs under "web". 74C

Like you...many others. Postman, postman, don't be late. lol

Doodles

This ad will disappear if you login