Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Health and Wellness > Shaklee

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:54 AM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to matoozie
Smile Cholesterol Reduction Complex

Amazing NEW Product!!!

"Lowers Cholesterol Naturally" - This is an FDA approved claim!!!!!

100% of Nation Institute of Health recommendation of plant sterols and stanols - Only one on the market with that much!

Kosher and Gluten-Free

Here is a short movie from the Shaklee YouTube Channel that tells what it is and how it works:
YouTube - FCShaklee's Channel

And... we just checked... Lipitor is $99+ per month . CRC is less than $50 (MN)! WOW~ Plus, no nasty side-effects.

I also understand that this will be a product you can save 10% on if you order on autoship.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-12-2010, 11:10 AM
WAHM Master

So this is a whole new cholesterol product (vs the old one getting FDA approval)? I'll be letting MIL know if she is still having issues.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:48 AM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to matoozie

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymommy View Post
So this is a whole new cholesterol product (vs the old one getting FDA approval)? I'll be letting MIL know if she is still having issues.
Hi Jenn!

YES! This is a whole new product based on the most recent research (the old one is Cholesterol REGULATION Complex).

NOTE: Please be aware that the FDA does NOT approve supplements. They approve CLAIMS on the label. Subtle difference, but very important to say correctly. (Notice it doesn't say the regular, "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA... blah blah" ?)

I talked with Les Wong (top scientist) about it. Chol REG. Comp works for some and not for others. Was based on the latest research at the time. They will keep this product for the time being because there are people who use it and like it.

Like I mentioned, NEW Chol REDUCING Comp is based on NIH guidelines and only one on market right now with 100% of those guidelines.

AWESOME pdf on this product:
http://www.shaklee.net/pws/library/p...9_bulletin.pdf

PWS has pdf of label, and in member center there is a FAQ, presentation, brochures, etc.

Love to hear about how it would work for your MIL

BTW... (got to say this correctly) studies are showing that people on statin drug appear to be able to use stanols and sterols safely. Drug blocks production of cholesterol, and the sterols help block reabsorption of cholesterol. A one-two whammy.

I personally would not want the statins because they also block coQ-10 production and have a host of side-effects, but it is an option to do both. Check with doctor. (And the question is: "Do you see any problems with taking this?" (Don't ask if it will help) LOL.

Have a great day with your babies today!

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
cholesterol, shaklee