Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Candles > Scentsy

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-18-2011, 03:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Where can you advertise for scentsy online?

Hello, I was just reading the scentsy policy's and I was wondering where most people advertise their scentsy to do it as an online business only? Also what do your ads say, I know they cant have a price or name promos in them. Any help will be appreciated i want to try to do my scentsy mainly online.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 11-19-2011, 03:03 PM
WAHM Fanatic

There are lots of places to advertise. Forums like this always have an advertising section. You can also look into the web browser advertising options like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. Just be sure you do your research & keep an eye on it. There are even classes & books to learn how to optimize it. It can get costly if you're not sure what you're doing. My brother does this for another company & it's a full-time job. Good luck!
Old 11-20-2011, 02:57 PM
WAHM Regular

I use facebook to generate buzz by stating what I'm using and what I like and posting some pics and links to my site without quoting prices. I'm following what my upline does with their facebook fan pages and personal profiles. I also just created a youtube video to hopefully generate buzz.
Are you outgoing, a people person, and could you extra $$? I am looking for Presenters to join my Younique Team! We are a new natural based makeup line with the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara as our #1 seller! Add me on FB! https://www.youniqueproducts.com/lashandaslovelylashes
Old 11-20-2011, 03:16 PM
Super WAHM

I agree with the writer above, facebook is a great place to generate buzz. Are you trying to sell candles, or sign up new distributors?

This ad will disappear if you login