Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Candles > Scentsy

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-20-2011, 12:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile for those of you who do Scentsy strictly on line..

how do you do it?? I have read on here that a lot of you run your Scentsy business on line. how do you go about doing this? Any info would be greatly appreciated!! TIA
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 10-20-2011, 04:52 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to robynec

Facebook is a good tool but for me it's about building relationships more than selling as far as fb. There are plently of ways to market online. Branding is one of the best ways and I guess the best way to do that is blogging.
Consistency is the most important thing when it comes to any direct sales in my opinion.
Several things to consider: Facebook-twitter-social networks(WAHM)
and any types of niche marketing all work well but only if again you are consistent and informative
Hope that helps

Robyn
http://www.DivaStyle.miche.com
Old 10-20-2011, 07:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks so much!!! Question- what do you mean by blogging? I know what blogging is but am confused about how this would market me? Thanks so much!!!
Old 10-20-2011, 09:47 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to robynec

Well with blogging you would be educating and relaying information as you see it. Meaning it would after a period of time make you more credible and trusted in your chosen field of business. Mainly it just reaches out to some who really like to know you the person and not just you the sales person does that make sense? There are a few of the gals here that blog and they are amazing with the info they pass along. All in all blogging is a plus

Robyn
http://www.DivaStyle.miche.com
Old 10-21-2011, 02:30 AM
WAHM Regular

I market Scentsy mostly online. I blog, have a facebook fan page, Twitter, Linkedin etc. I also participate in several online forums (like this one) and advertise on free advertising websites like Hoobly and Hubpages. I do Squidoo lenses as well.

For my blog I talk about Scentsy products as well as the Scentsy opportunity. I blog a lot about online marketing techniques I use as well. I just try to share information I have learned.

Online marketing takes a lot of work and does not come along with the same instant gratification that parties do. If you stay consistent you can however build a large customer base and build your team as well. It just takes time.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:35 AM
WAHM Regular

wow!! Thanks soo much ladies!!!! I joined in June and well moved in June( hubby's in the Marine Corps) so I am trying to build my business and meet people etc..Thanks for the help!!
Old 10-21-2011, 07:00 AM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via MSN to lrstith Send a message via Yahoo to lrstith

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltMyScent View Post
I market Scentsy mostly online. I blog, have a facebook fan page, Twitter, Linkedin etc. I also participate in several online forums (like this one) and advertise on free advertising websites like Hoobly and Hubpages. I do Squidoo lenses as well.

For my blog I talk about Scentsy products as well as the Scentsy opportunity. I blog a lot about online marketing techniques I use as well. I just try to share information I have learned.

Online marketing takes a lot of work and does not come along with the same instant gratification that parties do. If you stay consistent you can however build a large customer base and build your team as well. It just takes time.
Thank you so much for the info!
Old 10-21-2011, 07:02 AM
WAHM Master

Great information, thanks for sharing
I appreciate it...
Old 10-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Online Business Owner

Send a message via Skype™ to DeeAmber

I agree with the comments above, but I reserve further online success secrets for my downline (so I don't post them in public). I was in a previous company where the leaders ONLY shared their success secrets with their own team. They even had a password protected website. I liked that they looked out for us, although I didn't like the company/product, and can tell you they were very successful with their approach. Many are 6-figure earners.

I suggest trying an evite online party. Good Luck!

This ad will disappear if you login