Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Candles > Scentsy

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Scentsy consultants I know love Thirty-One and some of them sell both!! As far as quality issues mentioned above, Thirty-One has a great reputation for handling any issues, and strives to provide the best service and products as possible. When you have as much growth as Thirty-One has, there are bound to be backorders. Imagine over new 13,000 consultants signing on in less than 6 weeks and then all having parties, buying personal inventory, the kits alone would be unbelievable. Thirty-One made a difficult yet honorable decision to put the temporary pause on enrollments so they could make their company even better, by adding more manufacturing and embroidery, more employees, more sales staff, more HR, more IT people, beefing up the internal systems, etc. Which is why we have an official waiting list of over 10,000 potential consultants. The excitement over Thirty-One hasn't slowed at all, but they are preparing and increasing inventories for a fabulous fall season.

I am proud to be a Director with a company that understands customer satisfaction and quality are more important than quantity. The temporary enrollment pause went into effect in February and is going to be lifted starting in July for some, mostly in August. People on the official wait list will be invited to join on a first come first serve basis in the order they signed on to the wait list. We are busy working with our "Ladies in Waiting" doing training so that they are ready to go when the enrollment pause is lifted and they can officially begin their own parties. The future of Thirty-One is bright!!

My scentsy gals love the all-in-one organizer, the organizing utility tote, the large utility tote, and the thermals (to keep their bars from melting).

Me?? I am a fan of scentsy and so far I have tried and love sugar cookie, mochadoodle, cranberry mango, citrus, and pretty much anything that smells like food. lol
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 05-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dss13 View Post
I read somewhere that a lot of Scentsy reps use 31 bags to hold their warmers and do "basket" parties. If you use a 31 bag for your business, which one works best?
I like the thermal totes and the the small organizing tote. I signed up simply for the discount and do not promote it at all.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:05 PM
WAHM Regular

I am a Thirty-One rep and LOVE it!! I sell to a lot of scentsy reps. I see these business' as going great together. If I can send any info to anyone please feel free to contact me. My website is www.mythirtyone.com/18842

Kerry
Old 05-25-2011, 08:08 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWicklessWithLori View Post
I sell both!! And I absolutely LOVE it!! I use alot of different Thirty-One bags to carry my Scentsy supplies around!! I love advertising for both that way. I have received new customers from my Scentsy base just because they receive the thermal tote or all-in-one organizer with a Basket Party and want to know more about it. As far as my expenses.. I keep 2 of the same but different spreadsheets to track
Do you have any tips for juggling 2?

And can you tell me more about the basket parties? Those sound great! Is it like a traveling catalog party?
Old 05-26-2011, 07:36 AM
Super WAHM

Default Selling for 2 companies!

You can definitely do 2 companies at the same time! Organization is the key! It has to be in place from the beginning. It just makes life easier.

Right now, I'm doing Scentsy and my new jewelry business. Scentsy is running itself with online orders and basket parties out. So, I'm spending more time on my new start-up, since it requires more time right now to get going. I'm also using my Scentsy profits to help with whatever I need for the new business. It is a win-win for me!

Basket parties are like catalog parties, except you have a tote with mini-testers people can smell. You can mail them to friends and family far away, too. They just take them to around to everyone they know and collect orders. It's very simple! It's a great way to promote your business and the hostess gets the same benefits as having a home party. Such an awesome idea and really a great way to do well with Scentsy!

Let me know, if you have more questions!
Old 06-26-2011, 09:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWicklessWithLori View Post
I sell both!! And I absolutely LOVE it!! I use alot of different Thirty-One bags to carry my Scentsy supplies around!! I love advertising for both that way. I have received new customers from my Scentsy base just because they receive the thermal tote or all-in-one organizer with a Basket Party and want to know more about it. As far as my expenses.. I keep 2 of the same but different spreadsheets to track
Can you tell me more about this? I'm thinking about signing on with both 31 and Scentsy and doing just this. How do your Scentsy customers know that you sell 31 also and haven't just bought the totes from someone else? Or do they say, "Oh, where did you get such a cute bag?" and then you tell them? LOL

Do you have any cross-over from your 31 customers to Scentsy? If so, how do they find out about that? Or are there not similar rules with 31 - are you allowed to promote Scentsy to them?

This ad will disappear if you login