Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Candles > Scentsy

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:04 PM
Super WAHM

Default I so stole this lol

I found the cutest idea on the Scentsy forums.. Im sure you all have seen it! The picture frame plug in display. It really was so easy.. I thought it may be hard to run the electrical but it wasnt! I think im going to give this display, a plug in and a scent bar to all my new recruits.. seems like a cute incentive.

Photos below

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...Picture011.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...06/Picture.jpg
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 11-19-2009, 07:11 PM
WAHM Fanatic

One of my recruits made one for herself too. They are really cute! My fiance made one for me out of barn siding. He tears down old barns in the summer and we have lots of wood around. I love it!
Old 11-19-2009, 07:54 PM
Super WAHM

I love the Scentsy forums! I get such great ideas from everyone!!!!
Old 11-20-2009, 10:13 AM
WAHM Regular

VERY CUTE! I got some some ideas from the forum and had this guy who works for us make me one. He is supposed to bring it over today..then I am going to paint it or stain it. I HOPE it turns out ok, because i havent seen it yet!!!

Jennifer
Old 11-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avoight View Post
I found the cutest idea on the Scentsy forums.. Im sure you all have seen it! The picture frame plug in display. It really was so easy.. I thought it may be hard to run the electrical but it wasnt! I think im going to give this display, a plug in and a scent bar to all my new recruits.. seems like a cute incentive.

Photos below

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...Picture011.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...06/Picture.jpg

Nevermind! I didnt know we couldnt give any incentives to new team members... just found out by someone on this forum... I signed up at the end of September and the P&P didnt have that in it yet... never read the new P&P gotta do that today I guess LOL
Old 11-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennsimm View Post
VERY CUTE! I got some some ideas from the forum and had this guy who works for us make me one. He is supposed to bring it over today..then I am going to paint it or stain it. I HOPE it turns out ok, because i havent seen it yet!!!

Jennifer
YAY! I bet it will look awesome!
Old 11-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avoight
Nevermind! I didnt know we couldnt give any incentives to new team members... just found out by someone on this forum... I signed up at the end of September and the P&P didnt have that in it yet... never read the new P&P gotta do that today I guess LOL
No worries... I had NO idea until I was contact by compliance either. Its such a HUGE incentive that sooo many I know offer it. Even my SuperStar Director!!!!!! So Scentsy need to be better communicate these changes to its consultants....

Especially with all the changes lately, it would be nice to get a heads up. Who reads the policy every 2-3 months?!?!?!? I DONT!
Old 11-21-2009, 05:30 AM
WAHM Addict

I think many people give back to their team members. We just can't present it as a if you sign with me you will get this and that. I like the policy because it takes the pressure off new consultants who can't afford to offer incentives to get new team members. It gives them a more level playing field.

You are welcome to be as generous as you want to your team members after they are on your team and without expecting anything from them in return.

I agree there are many great ideas on the Scentsy forum. The picture frame outlet is really cute.

Look Good * Feel Good * Do Good

This ad will disappear if you login