Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Candles > Scentsy

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-19-2008, 07:42 AM
Super WAHM

I was thinking a scrapbooking type bag would be nice, but I would love to find something that has pull-out drawers that I could organize by scent type. Would anyone like to share what they use to carry the larger testers around to a party or otherwise?

Maybe even a jewelry bag might work? The kind that has the pull-out trays to keep jewels. If the testers moved around too much I could even go to the craft store and by some velcro. Then I could label where each tester goes in the tray so it's easier to keep track if one is missing. What do you ladies think? Do you think it might work?

Once I am able to buy the basket testers it will be a lot easier, but for now I would love to find something to keep those larger testers organized and more portable [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 11-19-2008, 10:47 AM
WAHM Addict

I found something you can use to carry your Basket testers inand they also had bigger ones that you couldcary your party testers in,probably,at Walgreens.
It is a make-up case.
It has drawers you pull out,a place on bottom for catalogs,pens,& a calculator.
I am buying the smaller one for my basket testers(waiting on paycheck-smaller one is $19.99, larger one is $29.99, I think).

I am just using Baskets for now as they are prettier and peoplend Businesses love them.
A jewelry bag might work though.
I'd have to go see what one looks like to see if I liked it and if it had compartments for everything.

Good Luck in finding one!
Old 11-19-2008, 10:52 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I use a soft-sided rolling cooler with a telescoping handle to carry my party testers. It's awesome because I can roll it in behind me and carry everything else in a tote bag.

I use the medium-size Caboodle makeup case for my Basket Testers. I love it!! All the scents fit in there perfect along with catalogs, order forms and pens.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:51 PM
Super WAHM

I found my BasketToteat Michael's in the beading dept. It sort of looks like a insulated cooler but it comes with the square plastic organizers that all eighty basket testers fit into, making it easy to catagorize them. And there is plenty of room for catalogs, samples, etc...The only thing is, there is no room for a warmer. It ran about $25. HTH
Old 11-19-2008, 12:54 PM
Super WAHM

I will definitely check into all of these ideas! Thanks so much ladies[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2008, 01:44 PM
Super WAHM

I think I may have found something that will work well to carry those big party testers with room to spare for future scents! If you go on http://www.joann.com and type in "christmas storage" scroll down the to the bottom of the results and there are two boxes with handles on top. One has three layers and one has four. And they are on sale! The 4 layer one is only $8.99 [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img] I know it's green/red, but thats only the lid and I think it'll work great to carry all those larger testers!

I'll prob do the caboodles case for the basket testers when I get those [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2008, 01:57 PM
WAHM Addict

That looks like it'd work for the party testers, Christy!
Thanks!

Paula

This ad will disappear if you login