Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Food > Rastelli Direct

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Food is great but are there any making $

Hi, I am really into trying to eat healthy now and I'm thinking of trying this but am also looking into getting involve in a party plan...Just curious, aside from your love for the food, any of you finding this profitable money wise.....What are some of the reps earning not necessarily you but has any of you heard of anyone in the company making money...what is average? Thanks.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani7 View Post
Hi, I am really into trying to eat healthy now and I'm thinking of trying this but am also looking into getting involve in a party plan...Just curious, aside from your love for the food, any of you finding this profitable money wise.....What are some of the reps earning not necessarily you but has any of you heard of anyone in the company making money...what is average? Thanks.
Hi Lani!

Sorry it took me a bit to post... I've known the Rastelli family for about 10 years now and his main goal was to bring the healthiest quality foods to the family and not just the restaurant industry and have families eating free. I honestly eat for free and earn.

As with any business I can't claim or suggest you will make a windfall because that is entirely up to you and what your goal is. It's a lot of fun and actually quite easy because we eat everyday and it's as if you went to a restaurant, told your friends about it and they went there to eat... One big difference is you get paid when you refer your friends to Rastelli. I will pm you also! Have a great day!

Michelle
Old 04-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Skype™ to RitrMom

Hi, Lani!

Super glad you're taking a look at Rastelli Direct. Once you taste the food, you will fall all over yourself to sign up because you will find yourself naturally sharing it and the 'ol lightbulb will turn on and you'll say, "Um, I can make MONEY sharing this?" haha! I know you realize that already, but once that food hits your tastebuds, it will become completely obvious that being part of RD is a no-brainer.

As a business, I think the important things to remember are:

1. People's buying habits are changing rapidly. They are getting more and more used to purchasing things online. They might not have experience in buying food online, but that will become a natural next step for a lot of time-deficient folks. Once they see the convenience of ordering online and having 5-star restaurant quality food delivered to their front door, they'll never look back.

2. Food is a necessity. Don't get me wrong, I think each party plan sector has something to offer, but you can go without jewelry, candles, diet shakes and nail shields if you had to. Food, you cannot. This is not a fad product and the company has been around for decades. It's stable and necessary. 'Nuff said there.

3. The idea of eating for free is enough to get many people to take that step to become an IBP. Eliminating a bill? And a necessary bill at that? Heck, yes! Who would say 'no' to that? That makes the team-building part of the equation pretty simple. And there are LOTS of people eating some GOOOOOD stuff for free. Every time I talk to Michelle online, she's eating steak or a high-end seafood item. She's not just getting hot dogs and burgers for free.

4. Food is a fun product to sell. People love to gather together and eat. They love to enjoy fine things without paying fine prices. And now that there are wine choices as well, the entire meal is a done deal. Tastings are easy to book because people love to get together and stuff their faces, haha! Food is a wonderful ice breaker and a it's a gender-neutral product. We have very successful men AND women in the company. That also expands your client base and your recruiting base. No need to focus solely on females.

Ok, phew. After all that yapping, I think I'm done.

Who wants to just exist when you can THRIVE?
Experience what feeling great really means. ThrivinItUp!
Old 04-12-2012, 09:48 PM
Awesome WAHM

Ha ha RitrMom! Those hot dogs and wyagu kobe burgers are high end and I enjoy getting those free along with my salmon, lobster, chicken, steak, lamb...... Oh I just enjoy all of it! Lol... Its funny to hear from parents of our kids friends say "my daughter said you eat like the Trumps" lol

This ad will disappear if you login