Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > Quicktate

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:01 PM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up Quicktate is the most reliable online job out there

I've been wanting to say that for a while now. Quicktate hired me way back in 2010. I type for them whenever I have time...a little here, a little there. But the one thing I've noticed through all of this is that they are LEGIT, they PAY ON TIME, and they are by far the MOST CONSISTENT and RELIABLE online company I've ever worked for.

My online job search started in 2006. From that time, I must have tried at least 100 online employment opportunities. A majority of them were scams. And the ones that weren't scams still managed to somehow scam you in one way or another when it came time for payout.

There have been times when I'd type for Quicktate and made maybe 30 cents because I typed only 1 or 2 messages. I'd even forget that I did it. But you know what? You can bet they'd send me that 30 cents on payday, no matter what. That's what I love about them. Do you know how rare it is to find an online job that has enough integrity to honestly pay their workers every payout? For 2 straight years in a row? I sure do. I'm in the habit of constantly looking for more online work, and then today it dawned on me. WHY keep looking for an honest online job, when you already have one?? I just need to put more time into it, that's all. I might even look into iDictate, as well.

If you already work for Quicktate/iDictate, consider yourself lucky to have them. And if you are considering working for them, I am here to tell you that they are the ONLY online company I've worked for that I can actually count on.

That's all. Just wanted to share that.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-16-2012, 05:01 AM
WAHM Regular

I like the point you made about being reliable about paying, whether it is 30 cents or 30 dollars.

Like you, I have been with quicktate for a few years...but only sit down and work at it on occassion.

I can also appreciate what you said about always being on the lookout for the next or another wah opportunity. I know it my case, sometimes my time would be better spent on the opportunities that I already have rather than looking for the next thing.

Thanks for sharing your perspective on this!
Old 03-16-2012, 11:25 AM
Super WAHM

No prob!
Old 03-16-2012, 01:58 PM
WAHM Regular

I totally agree Mel!
Old 03-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Looking for a WAH opportunity

I have been a stay-at-home mom for the last two years and fortunate not to HAVE to work due to my husband's salary. In December he became ill and on February 25th he passed away from pancreatic cancer. Pancreatic=deadly and fast. I owned a medical transcribing business many, many years ago in California and also did transcribing in a hospital here in Iowa several years ago. I transcribe around 70-80 WPM and am now looking for work in that arena. Any tips/help would be much appreciated. It seems like there are all kinds of "scams" out there for work at home jobs.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:27 PM
Super WAHM

Bless your heart pburlin, I'm so sorry for your loss. With your experience I'm sure you could get on with Quicktate but it doesn't pay a great deal. It's really just for a little extra. There is a forum for transcriptionists on this web site. If you haven't checked there you might. HTH.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:53 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default I too recommend QT

I too always keep this egg, and type when I feel like it. It's true that it doesn't pay much so doesn't get much of my attention, but I find it fun and some days/nights very entertaining. It certainly pays more than KFC.

I agree they always have work, pay on time and I often recommend to people as a way to break into transcription. It's nice to know there is always something there if I need extra cash or fall between jobs.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:43 AM
WAHM Regular

I certainly agree. Quicktate has always been a good way to earn extra and they have always paid. I try to type as often as I can and certainly would want to keep working for them as it's entertaining most times even when I'm alone and again, it's a good filler job or even a full-time job for those who have more time. I guess the only thing that really gets to me is when there's actually a lot of jobs available, the system is either too slow or won't work at all, but I guess that's probably because of overloading the server or something... I don't know. Either way, I love this job!
Old 04-09-2012, 07:23 AM
Registered WAHM

Question More info?

I have 10 years' experience as a medical transcriptionist/editor/proofer and am interested in getting started with Quicktate/iDictate. The websites, though, don't have a "career/job" link that I can find. How do you apply or get started with them? Any info you can offer would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

Kerin
Old 04-09-2012, 08:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Here's the signup page for you.

https://typists.quicktate.com/transcribers/signup

This ad will disappear if you login