Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Quicktate

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via AIM to collagator
Cool New To Quicktate / & Spreadsheet

Hi guys I just got accepted as a transcriber for Quicktate and have a few questions.

How much money can you actually make from transcribing for them? I know the site says anywhere from $5-7/hr, but is that even possible? What is the average amount you make each day and how many hours per day do you work?

What are the best times of the day to transcribe?

Also, could someone please email me that spreadsheet - col222@gmail.com

Thanks
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-13-2010, 05:23 PM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to Sadie1Lady1

Check your email.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:42 PM
Registered WAHM

Default would love spreadsheet too

If it is not too much trouble. poocheroo@hotmail.com My system is not working
Old 04-13-2010, 05:54 PM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to Sadie1Lady1

Check your email .
Old 04-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to janyben

I think it's a fun little job! There are poeple that make around that much money. Personally, I dont, but I dont type that much, only a little bit, every other day or so. I use it for filler work and to have the experience on my resume!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:58 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via AIM to collagator

Thanks It's good to know that it's at least possible to make that much if I make this my main job and work my butt off. I'm hoping to eventually get on with iDictate.

I have a phone interview with Alpine Access tomorrow, but I'm not sure how I'll do with a phone job x_x
Old 04-15-2010, 07:02 AM
Awesome WAHM

You never know..Quicktate and this forum talking with people can open doors to doing transcription even if you've never done it before.

Quicktate is fun..and addicting..just take the secrecy policy seriously and you will be fine.

Talk to you again soon.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:11 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi everyone! I am new here, and also fairly new to quicktate. I've been working for them for a few months. However, I didn't know I was supposed to be keeping track of my word count and job numbers.

Is there a certain reason for this, or just for my own personal information? Also, can someone send me the spreadsheet as well? My e-mail is Dolly3186@yahoo.com

Also, i got an email from quicktate yesterday saying that IDictate is hiring again. I applied for IDictate too. How soon after applying for IDictate do you usually hear back? I am excited to start working for them because I hear the payout is a bit higher than quicktate. Does anyone know how much IDictate pays?

Sorry for all the questions....like I said I'm new here!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:17 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2layla10 View Post
Hi everyone! I am new here, and also fairly new to quicktate. I've been working for them for a few months. However, I didn't know I was supposed to be keeping track of my word count and job numbers.

Is there a certain reason for this, or just for my own personal information? Also, can someone send me the spreadsheet as well? My e-mail is Dolly3186@yahoo.com

Also, i got an email from quicktate yesterday saying that IDictate is hiring again. I applied for IDictate too. How soon after applying for IDictate do you usually hear back? I am excited to start working for them because I hear the payout is a bit higher than quicktate. Does anyone know how much IDictate pays?

Sorry for all the questions....like I said I'm new here!

iDictate pays a half a cent a word as far as I know. I think you have to have at least 6 months in with Quicktate before they'll hire you though.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:18 PM
WAHM Regular

I would love a copy of the spreadsheet, too. Hooter711@hotmail.com is my address.

Thanks!

This ad will disappear if you login