Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Network Marketing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-15-2006, 07:22 PM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via AIM to healyourself Send a message via Yahoo to healyourself Send a message via Skype™ to healyourself

I believe that anyone should be able to get a refund if they request one...but I have to ask....why did you feel that World Ventures wasn't worth it? I got the part about you can get the stuff somewhere else cheaper, but that's true for every MLM company....let's face it. You can get everyone's products cheaper somewhere else. Look at Coastal and PPL.

Were there any other reasons? Did you get paid on time? Were the Dream Trips not honored? What?

Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 06-15-2006, 08:05 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via ICQ to successcoach Send a message via AIM to successcoach Send a message via MSN to successcoach Send a message via Yahoo to successcoach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomesticDiva
I agree with you, I stopped marketing them

So Katherine, what is the deal with World Ventures? Why are people trying to get refunds? what happened?

Quote:
and went FT with PPL.I am doing well.made Manager in a week and i am climbing to the top!

That is good! congrats! how about 4corp? how is that for you?
Old 09-22-2006, 02:13 PM
WAHM Regular

Why did you guys request refunds????

????

Old 09-22-2006, 04:22 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Utopia Send a message via MSN to Utopia

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebiz24
Why did you guys request refunds????

????

Probably because someone said something that scared them off.

I've been very happy with my decision to join WorldVentures. I was able to get in at the prelaunch and have seen this company grow from day one. Just in the 10 months we have been around, we are making noise in the travel mlm market. Business is good!

I'm sorry things didn't work out for the original poster.
Old 09-22-2006, 11:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vidales Send a message via Yahoo to Mark Vidales

That's the only thing with these startups you really are taking a risk.. it's almost like buying a stock in a new co. no track record so you just go on gut feeling.. or in some cases the hype can blind you too.

I hope it works out but hey at least it didn't cost you a fortune either, just learn from it, I know I am so much more into more due diligence at least as much as I can.. but there is something about a co. being around for a while there is a little more security and a treack record at least. Just my $.02

Mark
Old 09-23-2006, 11:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Or ... perhaps you know and trust people at the top, and that is why you get involved in a new company.

People join companies for many reasons. I like the products that World Ventures has to offer, plain and simple. I trust the leadership, and am connected to a guy who is best friends with our founder.

I will also say that I have personally e-mailed WV founder, Mike Azcue, and gotten immediate personal response.I always conduct myself professionally and I try to have patience in getting results.

I will say that much of what happens to people is based on their own conceptions, expectations and laws of attractions.

We live in a world of instant gratification, and people often expect things right now.

I don't know what happened with the above people who left WV, and we have not heard from them directly so nobody really knows the initialconcerns here. We simply don't have enough information to come to any conclusions about the company based on what they have said.

Lets not just assume that World Ventures is a bad company because a couple of people here at this forum dropped out for unknown reasons. We must all do our own due dilligence in making any business decisions.

To Our Success!

Carla
Old 10-06-2006, 03:26 AM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to DomesticDiva

hey guys.. never said world venture was a bad company.

Just wasnt my cup of tea!

You just really dont know if you will like or dislike a company untill you sign up! then you turn around.. look in the back office.. see your paycheck.. and say.. HUM!

I went on to greener pasture! personal choice.. That was all!

Old 10-06-2006, 07:02 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Utopia Send a message via MSN to Utopia

Quote:
hey guys.. never said world venture was a bad company.

You just really dont know if you will like or dislike a company untill you sign up! then you turn around.. look in the back office.. see your paycheck.. and say.. HUM!

The back office has changed and is great. Maybe you weren't committed to the growing pains thatall startups go through. I don't know your reasons, but it sounds as if you are happy where you are now.

I for one look in my back office and see my check historyand say I am glad I joined. For me the grass was not greener on the other side. I knew there would be growing pains and was willing to stay with WV because I knew the company had something special.Those growing pains are a thing of the past.

WorldVentures is approaching their one year anniversary soon (December 10,2005 was official launch) and November 15thwill mark my one yearwith the company.[img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img]

Amazing how WV has went from Startup to over 20,000 Reps in just 10 months. Especially when you look at thecompetitions numbersof just over 34,000 Reps in six years of business.

This ad will disappear if you login